Dont buy Lund boats or from Vallely Marine

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
would you rather have a broom handle maybe with a few splinters would make it sting a bit more no lube of course

I'd rather keep that door swinging out... but if splinters are your thing, run with it

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Mr riverfisher. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about us and this situation. As I said in our conversation that I'm not the one who says yes or no for warranty. That is on the manufacture as it is in all brands of boats. The last time that we had talked yesterday they wanted you to take the boat over to New York Mills to have it looked it to see if it is warranty or you hitting something. I do try and help as many people as I possibly can as like you I am a hunter and fisherman. Also since you wouldn't show everyone on here the real pictures of your hull and transom here they are. Yes it is your right to speak your opinion on things but I think before Vallelys name gets put under the microscope more the whole truth should be said.

fellas I know these boats are expensive and they are our pride and joy. I've tried staying off this forum since I saw it last night but I needed to show the truth.

Thank you for your time

Tim Walters
Vallely Sport and Marine
Bismarck ND 58504

23376600_2026270994298712_4152945212144948638_n.jpg
80438f647dd5de9a0d802cba540e9668.jpg

WP_20170911_002.jpg

WP_20171014_004.jpg

looking-for-a-his-and-her-gift-this-christmas-order-4138694.jpg

Did he bring it in on a trailer, or just drag it to you behind the pickup with a rope?

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are we sure it was the massive damage on the bottom causing the leaky boat? Some people forget to put the plug in the boat....

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe we be had?? I dunno...think we jump the gun..should made him post ALL pics of damage before he ran his mouth or er keyboard..

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have seen this before --- its rot -- the alum is pitting and basically disentigrating. Take a look on WC --- you can find threads on this. The dealer did himself no justice in printing it. If i was brunswick -- (i would of stuck to making bowling balls instead of rangers and lunds but that is a different topic) - i would get rid of the dealer. The last picture of the hull -- that should of been left off a public thread -- thats the give away.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen this happen on WC before --- guy posts pictures and then brunswick calls em up and gives em hush money. Then you never know what happens.

Wonder what old schultz is doing--- he should of ripped of lund some more.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mr riverfisher. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about us and this situation. As I said in our conversation that I'm not the one who says yes or no for warranty. That is on the manufacture as it is in all brands of boats. The last time that we had talked yesterday they wanted you to take the boat over to New York Mills to have it looked it to see if it is warranty or you hitting something. I do try and help as many people as I possibly can as like you I am a hunter and fisherman. Also since you wouldn't show everyone on here the real pictures of your hull and transom here they are. Yes it is your right to speak your opinion on things but I think before Vallelys name gets put under the microscope more the whole truth should be said.

fellas I know these boats are expensive and they are our pride and joy. I've tried staying off this forum since I saw it last night but I needed to show the truth.

Thank you for your time

Tim Walters
Vallely Sport and Marine
Bismarck ND 58504

Since you are on the site can I get my custom tarp "with trolling motor pocket" that showed up without a pocket for the troller and my trollmaster from 08 still?

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
I have seen this before --- its rot -- the alum is pitting and basically disentigrating. Take a look on WC --- you can find threads on this. The dealer did himself no justice in printing it. If i was brunswick -- (i would of stuck to making bowling balls instead of rangers and lunds but that is a different topic) - i would get rid of the dealer. The last picture of the hull -- that should of been left off a public thread -- thats the give away.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen this happen on WC before --- guy posts pictures and then brunswick calls em up and gives em hush money. Then you never know what happens.

Wonder what old schultz is doing--- he should of ripped of lund some more.

I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd rather keep that door swinging out... but if splinters are your thing, run with it

well at first it looked like valley was all up in it then the truth came out and it seems that riverfisher was doing the screwing its just facts.....sorry if i offended your delicate sensibility

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I had a dollar for every time I've checked this epic thread today, I'd have myself about 367 dollars! That's a whole lot of flex seal!

th

Last edited:

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread is EXACTLY why I will never buy used firearms, nor a used boat.... ROFL.
Some folks are just jackwads that treat things like redheaded stepchildren.

- - - Updated - - -

Id bring tissues...LOL

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if you could just pour some flex seal in it and after it oozes out and dries with the run drip looking things, just trim em with an exacto and keep jumping logs, sandbars, swimmers or whatever the hell you did to crack it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34