Don't Mess With ND Farmers

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Everyone has a plan until held at gun point.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have not followed so not sure what happen here.'

But at my age with prostate concerns. If i have to pee i have to pee which may come on just like that. There is no holding it.
At that point it is either wet the pants or whip it out. I prefer to whip it out. Either way it will create a problem in certain situation, and it seems with little understanding from others of the problem.
It can bring shame.

If she does not have that problem and just, did it cause it felt good, well ok but some of us do have certain problems. As i understand she did ask.

I have an old buddy who has demonstrated little of that shame in front of me, however we are old, so it is all excuse with understanding. He usually tries to be humble about it as we all do. db

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not followed so not sure what happen here.'

But at my age with prostate concerns. If i have to pee i have to pee which may come on just like that. There is no holding it.
At that point it is either wet the pants or whip it out. I prefer to whip it out. Either way it will create a problem in certain situation, and it seems with little understanding from others of the problem.
It can bring shame.

If she does not have that problem and just, did it cause it felt good, well ok but some of us do have certain problems. As i understand she did ask.

I have an old buddy who has demonstrated little of that shame in front of me, however we are old, so it is all excuse with understanding. He usually tries to be humble about it as we all do. db
DB - I think you posted to the wrong thread. However, it did make for a good laugh for me as I tried to connect the dots on what you whipping it out and the farmer keeping this guy at bay for the police had to do with each other!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was walking on gravel in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. Not figuratively. 100% literally. On the coldest day in a month or more. I would have driven by, called the cops and watched from a distance with my friends on a group call placing bets on whether he froze his appendage(s) off before the popo arrived or got killed when they did instead of pulling out my sidearm on a killer potentially armed with a short barrel + others. That's just me.

Last edited:

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
He was walking on gravel in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. Not figuratively. 100% literally. On the coldest day in a month or more. I would have driven by. Called the cops and watched from a distance with my friends on a group call placing bets on whether he froze his appendage(s) off before the popo arrived or got killed when they did instead of pulling out my sidearm on a killer potentially armed with a short barrel + others. That's just me.
Some folk's heroic and brave is another's dumb and reckless

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was walking on gravel in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. Not figuratively. 100% literally. On the coldest day in a month or more. I would have driven by. Called the cops and watched from a distance with my friends on a group call placing bets on whether he froze his appendage(s) off before the popo arrived or got killed when they did instead of pulling out my sidearm on a killer potentially armed with a short barrel + others. That's just me.
I won't criticize a guy who steps up to make sure a POS like this goes to jail. Who knows if he would've stumbled across a farm house and surprised the residents. This was a bad dude that didn't care how the story went. The farmer was obvious capable, had the cajones, and did something instead of sitting back and hoping things went well.

Not judging your opinion E, just my thoughts.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you to the farmer for getting this piece of shit off the street. Hopefully the farmer was a safe distance away with a high power aimed at the s.o.b. if anything would have happened.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very good the farmer got that sucker.
Now hope the courts find him guilty if the whole story is true and he spends the rest of his life behind bars. Should bring back the rope for him!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
He did break into a farm house and were waiting to see how many of my inlaws guns he took. He was a crap driver. Got stuck on the no maintenance road past the inlaws, broke into their house, blead all over looking for vehicle keys. stole the inlaws Polaris, made it two miles before he run that in the ditch, walked three more and got a gun in his face.
I dont understand two swat teams missing him. They searched after finding the door kicked in and blood in the house and after the all clear a day later he takes off in the Polaris.
Don't know the fellow who caught him, but I know his dad. Headed up there after the storm is over.

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
that ^^^^ makes sense. was wondering where he had been since the time he was in the house a couple of days ago until he was found a short distance away just yesterday. he hadn't left the house/farmstead. they just missed him?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the update and info PG. If he was there the whole time they were searching, it is lucky no one else got hurt.
sure is. No one is going to tell me God doesn't watch over people. The sister-in-law had eye surgery Monday and because of the storm they went to Fargo the day before. If not for the storm they would have been home. They are mid 80's and it wouldn't have been good.
I was trying to barrow a thermal scope to watch the place for a night before they went back home.
After SWAT left a neighbor was over and nailed the door shut, and he must have been there at that time. He perhaps went back to the house after SWAT left. Over the phone SWAT was given sketches of the house, all building, camper in the Morton building, even deer blinds around the perimeter of the yard. Two days later he shows up.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure about police dog regulations in nodak cities but in Minnesota metro,maybe the entire state? Cops can't release dogs unless a supervisor is present bleeding hearts claim to many innocent by sanders get chewed up

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88