Early Fall?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure this is "normal" but August sure seemed cooler/more moderate than what I perceive as "normal." Plus, we started getting mice in our garage about 2 weeks ago. Caught 5 in 10 days. They typically don't start until September-ish.

I suppose the joke will be 80s all through October, then snow Nov. 1 and no temps above 32 until June.

Gotta love North Dakota!

Your definitely not wrong on it being a cool August. Screenshot_20190827-120739.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depressing --- whats more depressing is how fast it always goes ---- we all look foward to fall fishing and hunting. Bottom line is that you have maybe a 4 weeks of decent fall weather and then if you are limited on the weekends only or days you needed to select earlier - 10 to 1 those days are going to be shitty, rain, wind, snow, or freezing cold.

Thats whats keeps the roadies in the pick ups and all the land for me I love it. As long as the snow is not asshole deep to a giraffe I rather enjoy the rest of the weather.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it could be a warmer or colder winter with more or less snow than typical. I'm guessing we will have periods of sun and clouds with wind and snow. More then likely it'll get damn cold with spirts of mild days sprinkled in around January and February. I could be wrong or right or a meteorologist.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here I thought I had more time to through in a food plot. Think it's too late for down by Sioux falls?

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't care for winter to come until my rifle tag is filled.i have a feeling we'll be hunting with 6+ inches of snow opening weekend. Geese were already flocking up in July and songbirds have started migrating. Monarch butterflies are migrating through. That seems a few weeks early.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18