elk/moose results are out 2023

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
The good news is I have 8 points for Antelope this year. Maybe this will be the year. I might put in for 5A or 6A this year since the odds are better in those units. I used to put in for 6A since I know people down in that area, but I have been trying for 1A the last few years. However, the odds in 1A are terrible.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
game and fish at this point i have no interest in asking anything from them.

But i do have a few hundred elk next to one of my food plots. A number still had horns but nothing big. Maybe this year they will drop their horns where they now reside and i can get one.
See game and fish has clear a fair amount of timber for opening spots for them. Gatter all timber to be burn i assume soon. db

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the heck does this mean?

Please Note:
If you have multiple applications submitted under one email address this will be your only unsuccessful notification for all applications.

This was in the email I got from my unsuccessful moose app notification. How does someone submit multiple apps?

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member

Please Note:
If you have multiple applications submitted under one email address this will be your only unsuccessful notification for all applications.

This was in the email I got from my unsuccessful moose app notification. How does someone submit multiple apps?
I apply for my wife and myself and use my email address for both of them.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Please Note:

Tell me your secrets oh great one.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
The good news is I have 8 points for Antelope this year. Maybe this will be the year. I might put in for 5A or 6A this year since the odds are better in those units. I used to put in for 6A since I know people down in that area, but I have been trying for 1A the last few years. However, the odds in 1A are terrible.
Antelope? Ha! I like your optimism. Im just hoping we still have a season after this brutal winter.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Antelope? Ha! I like your optimism. Im just hoping we still have a season after this brutal winter.
I have seriously seen more pronghorn this year, up to and including yesterday than I have in years.
I travel Dickinson to Beach, up to Killdeer, and over to Richardton.

In this particular area, they seem abundant, and herded up with 50 - 150 in the groups.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No tags for me mrs johnr or the boy, that makes 33 years now, pretty outstanding trend I have going there.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I'm gonna put in for another 5 years and then go for cow tags. May as well fill the freezer since I am probably never going to draw an any tag.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have seriously seen more pronghorn this year, up to and including yesterday than I have in years.
I travel Dickinson to Beach, up to Killdeer, and over to Richardton.

In this particular area, they seem abundant, and herded up with 50 - 150 in the groups.
Well thats good news. I really hope they can hold on a couple more weeks.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84