Face ID on phone.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I set up my phone it gave me an option to use face ID. Is it safe and secure or is it something scammers would like to get ahold of ? I looked online and all sorts of mixed up answers , I think some were conspiracy theorist with all sorts of claims while others said settle down, it's safe. It sounds like a handy feature but I don't know who to belive anymore except for you guys and some of you I even wonder about. :ROFLMAO:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only bad thing about face ID is that you forget all of your passwords.
Honestly, it's also bad to have all of your contacts in your phone, and none in your mind.

My daughter forgot her phone at home the other day and had no way to get hold of me. Couldn't remember my number.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Honestly, it's also bad to have all of your contacts in your phone, and none in your mind.

My daughter forgot her phone at home the other day and had no way to get hold of me. Couldn't remember my number.
I had the same problem with remembering phone numbers. Since that incident, I made a small card with important phone numbers on it and placed one in my billfold and in my wife's purse.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the same problem with remembering phone numbers. Since that incident, I made a small card with important phone numbers on it and placed one in my billfold and in my wife's purse.
good idea. I'll be the first to admit that with most phone numbers, I don't even try to remember them anymore. But the important ones... they ought to be memorized.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88