Fish pics

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love Cassie Gaines :( ( RIP) like Ann and Nancy.

Anyways: Y'all stop faking shit. :mad:

Last edited:

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
a big fish weighs too much to hold out with your arms extended
Use your knee to brace 😜
1722522706414.jpeg

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious what the need is to long arm fish for photography purposes. Does it give you more testicular fortitude that your 22" walleye now looks 30"? Guess what, it's still only 22 no matter what you tell people or how big you try making it look.
Ahab -- #1 Uno picture god. He knows how to take pics

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess most pictures I get the fish away from my body because I want the focus on the fish not me, I want the colors, patterns, or details to stand out the best possible. My intent isn't to make the fish look bigger necessarily hence why I disclose the length when I record it or remember that particular fish. Still trying to hit my 11in bluegill have been so close a few times.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aaaaaaand......"ignored". You're junior high at best and contribute nothing. Feel free to puff your chest and call me clever names. In fact, drag it across multiple threads and infect them all!
Ya there are some dipshits but he is top of the list mouth breather

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya there are some dipshits but he is top of the list mouth breather
Now you guys are being a little too harsh on fester especially when he isn't posting anything that many wouldn't agree with. He can be a little juvenile and I can't say that I don't act a little juvenile but many of his stances I agree with so for me its acceptable. It's the same with the members of the peanut gallery who support and except the same from the ones they relate to.
This thread in all actuality is meant to be non serious imho and rhetorical comments to me are to be encouraged. As far as spilling over perhaps I'm not aware of the obvious since most threads are similar in ways. Like for instance we have 2 threads on the same subject of the Olympics, I don't know why that's the case and really I don't care that it is. I'd pick fester and his juvenile post anyday then some from peanut gallery who claim that they are only given a different perspective that i don't agree with at all.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Now you guys are being a little too harsh on fester especially when he isn't posting anything that many wouldn't agree with. He can be a little juvenile and I can't say that I don't act a little juvenile but many of his stances I agree with so for me its acceptable. It's the same with the members of the peanut gallery who support and except the same from the ones they relate to.
This thread in all actuality is meant to be non serious imho and rhetorical comments to me are to be encouraged. As far as spilling over perhaps I'm not aware of the obvious since most threads are similar in ways. Like for instance we have 2 threads on the same subject of the Olympics, I don't know why that's the case and really I don't care that it is. I'd pick fester and his juvenile post anyday then some from peanut gallery who claim that they are only given a different perspective that i don't agree with at all.
Thanks for the support. I will try and be nicer.

Average_NDA_Member

Hell yeah this site needs more like us three the tide will turn trust me 99% everyone agrees with us and the rest are the peanut gallery they have really thin skin and can’t handle other points of view so in my opinion they should just leave the site

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hell yeah this site needs more like us three the tide will turn trust me 99% everyone agrees with us and the rest are the peanut gallery they have really thin skin and can’t handle other points of view so in my opinion they should just leave the site
I agree with this post perhaps those who support the party of kiddy diddlers can check out reddit.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry I'm more into In This Moment and Bad Omens lady era currently. Let me know when you hit Nitty Gritty Dirt Band with Fishin in the Dark.
I don't believe NGDB was actually celebrating nocturnal piscatorial endeavors.

Last edited:

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that I share a ton of pics or catch alot of big fish. Most fish pics don't due the fish or at least the exitment of catching said fish justice. I have no problem doing everything I can to make a picture match the memories.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that I share a ton of pics or catch alot of big fish. Most fish pics don't due the fish or at least the exitment of catching said fish justice. I have no problem doing everything I can to make a picture match the memories.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 63
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 20