Fishing Rod Holder in Classifieds

Mr.Mike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just curious, has anyone ordered one? I definitely want one, but want to see it first or at least talk with the outfit building them. I tried contacting them on several forums, ebay, fishingbuddy and here and have received no response. I really want one, but need to see it first so I know which one to order.

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought one a little over a month ago and I'm really happy with it. I'm surprised that you didn't get a response, because when I sent a message before he replied pretty quickly. Mine is the style C for seat bases in a 2004 Lund. I think Lund must have made a minor change to their seat bases, because I had to drill the center hole through the plastic part of the seat base. That seemed a lot easier than trying to cut the center peg out of the base of the rod holder.

Too bad we're so far apart or you could get a look at it in person.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy that makes them is a great guy. He might be at his lake home and be tough to contact right now. I will call or text him tomorrow to let him know you are interested.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I run the rod wrangler brand of these. I like it. I don't have enough rod storage in my boat. I actually have two. One for cranks and one for rig rods. The one bad thing for me is when your running the lake, the bottom bouncers tangle up because they are up in the wind. I'm going to add some velcro straps to my front deck to lay down the rig rods.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I run the rod wrangler brand of these. I like it. I don't have enough rod storage in my boat. I actually have two. One for cranks and one for rig rods. The one bad thing for me is when your running the lake, the bottom bouncers tangle up because they are up in the wind. I'm going to add some velcro straps to my front deck to lay down the rig rods.

Drift control Rod socks.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to know more about them as well... I'm out of room in my rod locker and side locker... I need more rods!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66