Friends that over borrow their welcome

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't have friends and don't associate with anyone. I always know who's picking up the check, paying for gas, lost the remote, gets the last donut: me. You guys really over complicate things. Problem solved!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't have friends and don't associate with anyone. I always know who's picking up the check, paying for gas, lost the remote, gets the last donut: me. You guys really over complicate things. Problem solved!

You sound like just the guy we need on our skeet team to buy beer and wings. (grin)

DarkWhiskey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy borrowed my dishwasher (without asking) over 4 yrs ago and he wanted to bring it back the other day, said it was broke. I told him she was broke when you borrowed her ;:;rofl

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have bad luck loaning things out. Loaned a two wheel trailer and came back with bent axle. Loaned it out again and it came back with both tail lights completely broken off. Loaned out a camera lens and the guy dropped it on the sidewalk while he was thanking me. No one offered to fix anything.
I don't barrow anything from anyone in the hopes they will not ask me. With that said I loaned out a post hole digger, a skill saw, some concrete tools etc all last week. They are back.
If they ask to borrow a gun or bow they will get an earful. No way will I let a gun out of sight. If I did I would sell it when they returned it.

I remember a friend borrowing a push mower and hitting a stump and bending the shaft on the mower. If I have a project, I will just buy the crap and hold on to it until I pass it on to my boys and they can tell all the stories about the old man.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel very fortunate to have two great boys BTW.;)

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy borrowed my dishwasher (without asking) over 4 yrs ago and he wanted to bring it back the other day, said it was broke. I told him she was broke when you borrowed her ;:;rofl

Who the F borrows a dish washer? Or are you referring that the buddy got your x-wife?

7mmshooter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The best is when you want your stuff back they say well you know where I live come get it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88