Send a picture LB. I had a scooter also. Wish I still had it.
It would take a lot of Dust to Drink one of thoseGood ol Northstar , my dad drank it and I can still see him in bib overalls opening a can with his church key . Those old cans had good tin and good paint, I still find one once in a while.
![]()
my 24 year old is disciplined. Her favorite line growing up….”I would get a spanking if I did that dad!!”worst thing about gen x might be their lack of parenting skills, because holy hell... gen Z!
Our government replacing fathers with a welfare check is the largest problem the grand old USA faces.I agree our federal government controlled department of education is the one who really phucked it up,
That might be true for some kids in a one parent household but that doesn't relate to others with both parents. The one variable these two groups have in common is the educational system.Our government replacing fathers with a welfare check is the largest problem the grand old USA faces.
These terrible kids are the result of feminism, fatherless households, and beta males.
It does, because the father is motherly in some households. Being a child's little best friend is not parenting, and that is way it takes a mother, and a non effeminate father. You know, that dad that has you hold the flash light while working on a project, and yells at you when you fail, the cornerstone of all of life's future responsibilities. Not a dad that hugs you and says nice try little buckaroo.That might be true for some kids in a one parent household but that doesn't relate to others with both parents. The one variable these two groups have in common is the educational system.
It sounds like you need a hug.It does, because the father is motherly in some households. Being a child's little best friend is not parenting, and that is way it takes a mother, and a non effeminate father. You know, that dad that has you hold the flash light while working on a project, and yells at you when you fail, the cornerstone of all of life's future responsibilities. Not a dad that hugs you and says nice try little buckaroo.