Getting old when

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you start planning and documenting who is to get what after you are gone. I sure do have a special..nephew/niece.fill in the blank ..that I would like to have my shot gun/fishing gear/rifle/ bow/ boat/ fill in the blank that would enjoy it as much as I had. Planning for them to get it versus what the law says if no one is named.
Ya I have been doing that. It really sucks when you start outliving your children. I had it figured out who liked light rifles, who liked heavy barrels, and who liked vintage calibers. Now I have to start all over with a Grandson and Granddaughter in place of a son. In all seriousness that really does make a person feel old.

I hope there is still a use for my rifles when the grandkids get them. Often I worry more about the greedy bas$%&red destroying hunting before the liberals get our guns.

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Your old if your left foot is tapping the floor in your pickup to dim your headlights. Catch myself every one in awhile and then think what the hell is the matter with me.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
1578496468217.jpg

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
hell sad to say wilst getting old no more barber shop app'ts these days,been snipping myself for a few years now,no longer need the bowl either,as a swede don't have much hair anyway.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
...you have to focus more time to pulling out those wild hairs from your ears, unibrow creep, etc., or cannot stop waking up at 5:30am without the damn alarm clock.
:mad:

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
...you have to focus more time to pulling out those wild hairs from your ears, unibrow creep, etc., or cannot stop waking up at 5:30am without the damn alarm clock.
:mad:

0530...I wish...several days over the holidays I woke about 0400...got up turned on the coffee pot...watched some old recorded fishing shows from last summer...took a nap about 0900!

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
when the skin around your already circumcised penis starts hanging over the tip again

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member

Funny story about this type of thing...my wife's grandpa had heart surgery some years back. We were in the hospital visiting him when the nurse came in to take him to the bathroom or move him or something I can't remember. As he was scooting and trying to sit up, he told the nurse "my sack!". So she started to check his IV bags and tubes and such. She was so confused and he was in pain! He kept saying, in pain, MY SACK! Oh he was so helpless! Finally I told the nurse that he means his NUT SACK! He was scooting on his saggy sack and couldn't do anything about it! Sad but funny. He has since passed on but he was one of the most ornery guys I know. He definitely needed something to keep those danglers close! ;:;rofl

bilbo

Honored Member
Funny story about this type of thing...my wife's grandpa had heart surgery some years back. We were in the hospital visiting him when the nurse came in to take him to the bathroom or move him or something I can't remember. As he was scooting and trying to sit up, he told the nurse "my sack!". So she started to check his IV bags and tubes and such. She was so confused and he was in pain! He kept saying, in pain, MY SACK! Oh he was so helpless! Finally I told the nurse that he means his NUT SACK! He was scooting on his saggy sack and couldn't do anything about it! Sad but funny. He has since passed on but he was one of the most ornery guys I know. He definitely needed something to keep those danglers close! ;:;rofl

Oh God! I was eating an apple; some bits are now embedded in my keyboard.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
When....you have to be care sitting down with baggy shorts!

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When you bring a post up from 2 yrs ago, Because you dont remember starting it.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
You start dreading your first colonoscopy.

Update: I'm old enough for this, day after tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

When you bring a post up from 2 yrs ago, Because you dont remember starting it.

When you comment on a post, THEN notice it's from two years ago, THEN realize that you'd already commented on it two years ago, THEN see that you said the same thing then, as now.

Then think to yourself "you repetitive bastard..."

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Getting old when I remember as a kid how "Rat Patrol" was a cool and effective way to hunt pheasants. Several guys pile in back of pickup box, driver plowing through fields and sloughs as we blazed away from box. Yikes!

did that but with cotton tails. .22 rifles over the cab from the box

39 cent gas

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update: I'm old enough for this, day after tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

The colonoscopy is a piece of cake.....the prep, not so much. The only piece of cake there is the one from your 5th birthday party that shows back up. Then some jackass who thinks he’s funny names the prep juice go lightly. Not funny

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When you realize you got kids older than KDM. That's when it really sets in.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88