Goodbye

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet FBO is blowin' up now! I'm too proud to go check. Told them I was checking out for good and I meant it!

James Scarlett

Founding Member
Founding Member
all i got is second hand reports i have not been out yet. would like to at least get out once before the wolves. once it warms up with this new water i have a feeling it is going to be a really fun year.

Are you fishing the Wolves on the Water? I think we are team 83 or 84. The tournament is full now.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you fishing the Wolves on the Water? I think we are team 83 or 84. The tournament is full now.

I am a buddy and his dad wanted to do it so i said i would. Is there a place to see what team number we are. Fished it 2 years ago in what felt like typhoon nuri haha.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sportsman , No idea what happened but in my opinion if you were not out of line your best bet is to stick up for yourself and fight fire with fire. if someone stomps on your toes they quit when you stomp back and 9 times out of 10 you both go your own ways with no more problem. Take it for what it's worth but admit if and you were out of line or hold your grounds if you weren't. Politically correct or not, There's no sin in that.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So that's it, sporty jumped ship?

Mrs johnr, my youngest 2, and myself went to a friends farm Saturday afternoon for a get well party. I brought my dog out to run around the country with his 2 yellow labs. As he lets his dogs out of the fenced in kennel area, they instantly go running to his pickup where his cat had hid in the spare tire area to avoid the on slot of the labs. Well this hiding spot proved less than effective, as one dog would go for him, he would back up and the other dog got ahold of him, started tearing him apart. My friend then tries to put a stop to this and ends up with some cat scratches, and a dog tooth puncture wound in his hand. The cat gets away, starts for the closest tree, gets about one foot off the ground and is once again grabbed by one of the yellow labs.
Long story short, the cat was mauled and no longer living, and the worst was my 9 yr old son watching in absolute horror at the entire event.

That cat never had a chance to say good bye, and my friends hands will be bandaged for a week or 2.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I leave for ONE MORNING and I miss the first NDA pursefight!!!! Now I'm bummed.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member

same here, go to fix 1 excavator and the first cat fight broke out. from what i seen before work it seemed pretty civil.
What did we miss lol

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member

Maybe we could petition Vollmer to start a pay-per-view section of these classics to fund future NDA gathering's !
WINNING !!!!!!

Last edited:

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe we could petition Vollmer to start a pay-per-view section of these classics to fund future NDA gathering's !
WINNING !!!!!!

best idea i've heard in a long time! if someone wants to battle it out on the site they have to make their own thread and Vdawg makes you pay an entrance fee to get into the thread and watch them battle it one b*tch slap after another!... im all in on this.. can we get the ball rolling on this please Vollmer?

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha, that sounds like a recipe for disaster

Yeah but you could make them write a poem for penance :

- - - Updated - - -

My time here was short. I was hoping to find a mature crowd to learn a thing or 2 from but that was not the case. The FBO bullies who ruined that site, then went to NoDak and ruined that one are here also to ruin this one as well. I have better things to do than deal with stupid. Stay classy and remember that the world does in fact revolve around you.

Oh and good night sweet prince , we hardly knew yee :

11232357_2633507660091888_6314590254037615971_n.png

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe he could post them in the founders group? BTW the deadline for joining that group is coming.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sportsman: What?...are you really just trying to stir up shiite or what? This is retarded.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sporty has limits, he has tracks on his head down to his shins, he will not tolerate. When posting, leave the old in the ditch, no need to reminisce of transgressions lapsed.
sporty say it ain't so.
with this I bid fairwell, may your sensitivities be less expensive

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why not give the guy a chance to pick himself up and brush the dust off rather than keep throwing salt in the wound.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18