Grocery trip with da wife...

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stepped into family fare ( formerly dans) in NE Bismarck. I stopped at the chocolate milk it was 9.99 for a gallon…the wife and I have 3 boys to feed I left the cart where it sat and walked out. UN fucking believable……. I won’t support that store ever again

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
These groceries were pretty good this morning

IMG_6838.jpeg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stepped into family fare ( formerly dans) in NE Bismarck. I stopped at the chocolate milk it was 9.99 for a gallon…the wife and I have 3 boys to feed I left the cart where it sat and walked out. UN fucking believable……. I won’t support that store ever again

I once split my grocery shopping between Dan's, Walmart, Cashwise, and Sam's Club. After the last couple trips to what was once Dan's, it's hard to justify going there for anything. Just as a stupid example, those simple little "Crack an Egg" breakfast cups were once about $2 at Dan's and $1.80 at Walmart. Last time I grabbed a few off the shelf at Dan's they were over $3 a piece. That's some inflation right there!

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't give out your secret shopping spot, shelves will be bare ...rofl...

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, it's interesting how one store can be way more expensive than the other one.

Jalapenos at Marketplace are $2.59 a pound and Walmart is $1.29 a pound.

Must be the extra freight cost to drive another 4 miles.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, it's interesting how one store can be way more expensive than the other one.

Jalapenos at Marketplace are $2.59 a pound and Walmart is $1.29 a pound.

Must be the extra freight cost to drive another 4 miles.

Walmart and other large companies often attribute their success or failure based on the hidden cost of logistics. They, of course, also have much greater negotiating power with suppliers, but the logistics of expanding a market presence for chain/franchise restaurants can make or break a company.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish we would get a fillibertos burrito shack up here like they have ALL OVER in arizona

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where the hell is that at? Heck, I'd buy plenty of Bud Light at the $21 a 30-pack price! I haven't run across a significant discount around the Bis area yet on this shit.
BLASPHEMY!! Don't do it you'll turn

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
don't get me wrong. i have to frequent wally world from time to time. its almost a necessary evil. and i will occasionally grab a few groceries when i am there for something else as i don't have the time or energy to run back across town for a dozen eggs and a carton of milk. but, when it comes to groceries, i do avoid that place like the plague. unless i can't avoid it, i will gladly spend a few more bucks at the local grocery store every trip than give my money to wally world.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where the hell is that at? Heck, I'd buy plenty of Bud Light at the $21 a 30-pack price! I haven't run across a significant discount around the Bis area yet on this shit.
Allen can i ask where ??? you get a 30 of bud light for that price. or do you meen busch?

signed,

Thirsty i dont mind rice once in while

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know either, I was just replying to Obi-Wan in search of the same info. I know I haven't seen it this low. I generally prefer Bud Select over Bud Light, but can drink this just as well if the price is right.

1695668734209.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88