Grocery trip with da wife...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if a few of these rhinos were being paid off by the dark money just to buck their own party in favor of the greater evil to get them over the hump (majority)...who the F knows what or who we can trust on either side anymore at this point. Sometimes it feels as if it's just simply infiltration..Nothing good ever seems to get done anyway..
McCain was involved in the Russian Collusion hoax

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
McCain was involved in the Russian Collusion hoax
Not a doubt he was!! U can see the few who actually stand up for the country and this constitution and im running out of fingers and toes to count them on sadly enough..nobody else fights or are far too much pussies to stand up for those who vote them in, in fear of retribution from the left. Makes me sick to see what we've become as a country honestly!

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the heck are you guys gonna get Diaper Camper to respond unless this gets moved to the Politics section? He/she/it only is able to get paid/respond if it is in Politics

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the heck are you guys gonna get Diaper Camper to respond unless this gets moved to the Politics section? He/she/it only is able to get paid/respond if it is in Politics
You guys ever shop at Aldi’s?

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mrs johnr and I are in the highest income we have ever been, and putting a kid through school and one on the way. I am maxing out my retirement, running the same boat for 15 years now, pickup is 11 years old, work truck is new but a necessity, and feel like we are in a good place, then suddenly I feel like I will never be able to retire with one trip to the market and a nice meal out.
Sucks when one cart of groceries is $350, and a steak and a few drinks are $200 for the 2 of us.
Better switch to Karkov.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_0197.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife shops Walmart if we need lots of groceries. Market Place on north hill is 5 or 6 blocks away if we just need a few items. But quite a bit more expensive.

The 2 of us usually go out to eat 1 time a week and portations have gotten smaller and prices are up.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
it was Rhino assholes like these three that blocked anything Trump wanted passed just like the block the repeal of Obamacare

Senate Republicans failed to pass a pared-down Obamacare repeal bill early Friday on a vote of 49-51 that saw three of their own dramatically break ranks.

Three Republican senators — John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski — and all Democrats voted against the bill, dealing a stinging defeat to Republicans and President Donald Trump who made repeal of Obamacare a cornerstone their campaigns.

The late-night debate capped the GOP's months-long effort to fulfill a seven-year promise to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
Trump's biggest hurdle in his 1st 2 yrs w/Rep controlled congress (both houses) was that 'Sconi Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty much hijacked the main topic. :unsure:

Fuel prices are and will be the main culprit for higher prices at the store, its gotta get there somehow !

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
pretty sure there pushing the price of gas up to make their electric cars cheaper to operate than a gas burner.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
More than likely..
The liberal dems are like "the preacher caught in the brothel" they constantly claim they are for the common man but it is the common man that is most hurt by their high fuel prices agenda and definitely cannot afford a EV a

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The best way to battle high fuel prices is to shut down pipelines and stop drilling on gov land
Don't think anywhere in my post is there that agreement.

Not sure of the answer but I would think operational pipelines ( competition) would be beneficial to lower prices. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KDM Sandy got you done canning yet. Can get you more if you want. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113