Haulover Inlet

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone been to the Haulover inlet near Miami Fl. ? The water gets pretty rough there and there are a bunch of videos of boat trying to navigate that are fun to watch In some of the videos there are 3 young girls in a regular old 16' or 18' boat it's funny how they fly through there full bore back and forth and have made it through every time I have saw them.

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
All those boats, all those people, and virtually none of them wearing a lifejacket. Do stupid things - win stupid prizes......unreal!!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not the same wild woman that I watched before but she drives just like her. It sure looks like they are having fun

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Davy, I've watched a lot of those Haulover Inlet videos, and these two gals deserve a lot of props for their skill and poise. You don't get lucky that many times in a row.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read a little bit about the "blue top legend" girls , the smaller boat they drive is a1988 Boston Whaler 13ft Super Sport. They are twin sisters who are a pretty big local attraction that draw a lot of tourists to the area , They give boat driving lessons and have thier own line of merchandise .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76