Hello

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Jim I think you are our first original Canadian eh new guy, you are going to make a lot of these fishing finatics happy.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Jim.
Is your dogs tail docked?
Do you believe in slot limits?
Is it OK to shoot birds out of a pickup window?
Did you vote for Hillary? (Already know this answer).

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good morning and welcome Jim. I have a bunch of relatives that I have never met in Saskatchewan.

Ice fishing? No I have not made it out yet. Priorities keep yanking me away. I have two portables and an Ice Castle, but in eight years I have only used the Ice Castle a half dozen times. I should sell it. I can always get on the ice earlier with the portables, and 95% of my fishing is from the portables. May use the Ice Castle for hunting camp, but I have a better trailer for that. Anyway, welcome and best wishes.

Oh, the ice. I have heard it as deep as ten inches around here too. Some fellows pushed an Ice Castle onto the ice at the Pipestem reservoir (Jamestown ND) nearly a week ago.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Jim Hardy , I'm 100% positive that name rings a bell. Did you by chance bring a youth hockey team down to the States for a Tournament in the Early 90s ? Or were you a league rep up there ?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh Canada........(Your) home and native land........!!! Welcome Jim!! Had the honor and pleasure to serve with some of your fightin' men and women in Kandahar Afghanistan in '07!! I'd stand with them again, no questions asked. You should be proud of them!! You are in a unique position to comment on such a wide variety of threads that I very much look foreword to hearing you chime in. Hope this bunch of unmentionables don't scare you off.

Jimhardy

good chance that was me , early 90 we were in Minot a few times.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the great welcomes and if any of you are heading up to Lake Winnipeg make sure you let me know.
Jim

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good Morning Mr. Hardy!! How did you folks fare during this last PITA snow/ice/rain storm??

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11