how does this whole point system on here work.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
So whats with the points system and levels and thumbs up....well that one seems fairly self explanatory. But what makes one post worth a certain amount and another a different?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's kind of like Chinese Algebra. I don't worry about such drivel. It makes no sense to me anyway, so I let V-man worry about it. How's the fishin' been in Bismarck??

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think if you post fishing reports it counts higher, if you post a picture it counts higher yet, if you post a bunch you get points, and if you are on facebook, you are a 16 year old girl...haha

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you need to multiply the value of the information by a coinciding variable then divide by an amount defined by the thread add pixel value and subtract any undersized megabytes. Once this formula is obtained quantify the remaining variables exponentially over a predetermined time frame. This in itself should provide the value for which you are inquiring…

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you need to multiply the value of the information by a coinciding variable then divide by an amount defined by the thread add pixel value and subtract any undersized megabytes. Once this formula is obtained quantify the remaining variables exponentially over a predetermined time frame. This in itself should provide the value for which you are inquiring…

You got that right from China didn't you......

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I think if you post fishing reports it counts higher, if you post a picture it counts higher yet, if you post a bunch you get points, and if you are on facebook, you are a 16 year old girl...haha

How about if you post reports and pics of fish on Face Book?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8932.76528.100000699574903&type=1&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0456.63352.100000697087220&type=1&pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8932.76528.100000699574903&type=1&pnref=story

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Facebook fishing and hunting pics are terrible. Yuck yuck yuck a big brag and information gathering.

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
The more (and better) you contribute, the more points you gain. Posting a thread will get you points, but posting a thread that gets a lot of replies will gain you significantly more points.

You get points for almost everything that you do on NDA.

Bigger contributions gain bigger points.

Fishing Reports and Photos, for example, gain big points.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
The more (and better) you contribute, the more points you gain. Posting a thread will get you points, but posting a thread that gets a lot of replies will gain you significantly more points.

You get points for almost everything that you do on NDA.

Bigger contributions gain bigger points.

Fishing Reports and Photos, for example, gain big points.

Its like a game show!

Big points!
Big points!
No whammies, no whammies!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw a while back where members received points and gave points back , Where do I sign up for that ?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Facebook fishing and hunting pics are terrible. Yuck yuck yuck a big brag and information gathering.

as opposed to what on sites like this? People whining about keeping too big of a fish, keeping too little of a fish, no tag applied immediately, too little of antlers, too young of a buck, shooting bucks in velvet...ect....

If you notice those are "shared" pics. Don;t know how to down load them, don;t really want to learn even it if would get me big points here.

besides the best thing about FB is most everybody has their actual name listed. ;):;::;:chillpill

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if I post well hoping on one foot well blindfolded about how bad Toby is as well as fishing buddy do I get tripple points?:;:stirthepot

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74