Is this fact or fiction; MAGA boat parade out of Fox island Sat.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
We were fishing at Hazelton when five or six dick Trump boats blew by us very fast. Had the whole river but decided next to us was the best. I don't care that it was atrump rally but they were dicks to do that

Whatever, hazelton is 30 miles south of bis, sorry to tell you that I didnt see one Biden flag or sign the whole parade, either on the water or on shore.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
We were fishing at Hazelton when five or six dick Trump boats blew by us very fast. Had the whole river but decided next to us was the best. I don't care that it was atrump rally but they were dicks to do that

Nice try douche bag. Next time at least pretend you know what you're talking about. Typical Biden voter. We were a long way from Hazelton dumb ass.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice try douche bag. Next time at least pretend you know what you're talking about. Typical Biden voter. We were a long way from Hazelton dumb ass.

nah man hes legit.... in the fact that there was a carvan of boats with trump flags rolling by. I was fishing hazelton too and it happened.
I did not thin they were dicks at all. they hung in the river channel and followed one another that's how she goes on the river, as far as fishing. slow for us. unless you like little walleyes.

- - - Updated - - -

i honked, waved, gave thumbs up and yelled go trump as they past. they seemed to be having fun. good for them!

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the parade from top of the Memorial bridge. There were a lot of families up there. My wife wanted to go or I wouldn't have been there. Was disgusted by the 10 agitators that were up there just trying to cause trouble. What kinda low life must you be to place yourself somewhere you are not wanted, shout profanities with kids around, and then lie to the police about others bothering you. I suppose they got paid to be there. Just totally arrogant and obnoxious, they weren't supporting Biden, they were just anti Trump.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We were in the Alexandria lakes area this past weekend and never seen a Biden sign. And seen one Veterans against Trump. Lots of boats with Trump flags and many sighs in yards for Trump.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member

Fuck off you dick. You're just like all the pricks that have no brain and can't think for themselves. You are willing to follow any leader off the edge of the cliff as long as they are your political party. You stick your head in the sand and refuse to believe any criticism of your dear leaders. I was there at Hazelton. I was fishing. They had the whole river to pass and decided to blow by next to us. They were going to Bismarck fuck head.

By the way, I voted for Trump and I am voting for him this go around. It was a dick move what they did even if they were Trump voters. I don't follow my leaders blindly. I don't have any problem criticizing someone of the party I voted for. I'm not beholden to anyone. Trump is self centered and thin skinned. He is mean to anyone who is critical of him. He is no saint so some of you need to quit acting like he is. I'll vote for him but I sure as shit won't go out of my way to put a flag on my boat. But I wouldn't do that for any political candidate.

Square_Hammer

Established Member
Were they fishing boats or pleasure boats. I wouldn't be surprised if they were pleasure boats. Don't care what side of the isle they are on in pleasure boats. All act the same IMHO.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were they fishing boats or pleasure boats. I wouldn't be surprised if they were pleasure boats. Don't care what side of the isle they are on in pleasure boats. All act the same IMHO.

nailed it .... I have never seen a sparkly boat be a jack-ass not once ever ... never seen an aluminum hull with a net sticking straight up buzz to close to me, not ever ... this one time at band camp I saw this boat driving erratically thought for sure it was one of 'dem pleasure boats ... turn out it was just a guy in a skeeter

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the parade from top of the Memorial bridge. There were a lot of families up there. My wife wanted to go or I wouldn't have been there. Was disgusted by the 10 agitators that were up there just trying to cause trouble. What kinda low life must you be to place yourself somewhere you are not wanted, shout profanities with kids around, and then lie to the police about others bothering you. I suppose they got paid to be there. Just totally arrogant and obnoxious, they weren't supporting Biden, they were just anti Trump.
Is that why the cops were there towards the end or was it the big flag?

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fuck off you dick. You're just like all the pricks that have no brain and can't think for themselves. You are willing to follow any leader off the edge of the cliff as long as they are your political party. You stick your head in the sand and refuse to believe any criticism of your dear leaders. I was there at Hazelton. I was fishing. They had the whole river to pass and decided to blow by next to us. They were going to Bismarck fuck head.

By the way, I voted for Trump and I am voting for him this go around. It was a dick move what they did even if they were Trump voters. I don't follow my leaders blindly. I don't have any problem criticizing someone of the party I voted for. I'm not beholden to anyone. Trump is self centered and thin skinned. He is mean to anyone who is critical of him. He is no saint so some of you need to quit acting like he is. I'll vote for him but I sure as shit won't go out of my way to put a flag on my boat. But I wouldn't do that for any political candidate.

its no use man. For some reason people can’t just say “Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are both dog shit humans with no moral capacity, but I voted for Trump because of terrible liberal policy.” Just by saying that, I’m sure I’ll get the typical “GooD LuCK WitH YOuR SociLiSM FucKInG LibTarD” or “tPIcAL KillARY luVR”. I’m the same way, I’ll vote for the shitty human that is the lesser of two evils once again because I hate taxes, killing babies, and I want my friends to have jobs (among several other things).

The person that flies a political flag is typically pretty easy to nail down and usually does more harm than good. I doubt any on-the-fence voters saw a bunch of belligerent people on the river Saturday and thought “that seems like a level-headed group, I guess I’ll vote for Trump.” I’m pretty sure it’s just the opposite. I also don’t think anyone has ever said “I was undecided until the pickup with the Trmp flags did a burnout in the wal mart parking lot and blew black smoke in my family’s face.” Actually, pretty sure thousands of people have said that last one and plan to vote for Biden.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
its no use man. For some reason people can’t just say “Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are both dog shit humans with no moral capacity, but I voted for Trump because of terrible liberal policy.” Just by saying that, I’m sure I’ll get the typical “GooD LuCK WitH YOuR SociLiSM FucKInG LibTarD” or “tPIcAL KillARY luVR”. I’m the same way, I’ll vote for the shitty human that is the lesser of two evils once again because I hate taxes, killing babies, and I want my friends to have jobs (among several other things).

The person that flies a political flag is typically pretty easy to nail down and usually does more harm than good. I doubt any on-the-fence voters saw a bunch of belligerent people on the river Saturday and thought “that seems like a level-headed group, I guess I’ll vote for Trump.” I’m pretty sure it’s just the opposite. I also don’t think anyone has ever said “I was undecided until the pickup with the Trmp flags did a burnout in the wal mart parking lot and blew black smoke in my family’s face.” Actually, pretty sure thousands of people have said that last one and plan to vote for Biden.

Whats the deal with the funny typing? Is it like all caps is supposed to mean yelling. I dont know if this is pc but when i see it i picture Corky from life goes on reading it.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member

You're right and I am glad you are speaking out. People are so far radicalized in all political parties they exclude everyone that doesn't believe exactly what they do. Thinking people like you and I need to speak out against this radicalization and we all need to quit making assumptions about everyone. Accept that other people have points of view different than our own and lead by example. I listen to Rush Limbaugh quite a bit, or at least I used to and one thing that bothers me a lot is how he demonized those who he calls independents or in the middle. Like we all have to be beholden to one ideology and think the same way. For example I'm against abortion, big government, and for building a wall. But I also believe that humans are causing the earth to warm and that we need to curb our carbon emissions. Do we need to curb carbon emissions by making everyone stop driving now or getting rid of coal? No. But I think we can ask car companies and coal burning companies to do better. Its a balance and we can't just dig our feet in for every damn issue. Some of you need to grow the f up and use your brain.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
yikes this escalated quickly.

I was not in fly2casts boat nor do i know him. i have no idea what area he was fishing that day. with that being said boats were spread across the entire river channel. 3-4 boats working the east side bluffs, 3-4 of us working the west edge. couple guys ripping cranks down the middle of the river. To be 110% honest i dont believe these boats had any bad intentions. they were dam if they do dam if they dont IMHO where i was fishing, ( this could of been totally different for fly2cast) so i am not speaking for nor against him. these boats came within 4 car lengths of me i took some solid wake my kids loved it rocking back and forth.
ive certainly have had far worse from fisherman in the spring of the year.

i did not know any of the boats/boaters that went by so i am about as unbias as they come

- - - Updated - - -

im also use to the shit show known as Van hook you can say im "well trained" to boat traffic and idiots on the water
:;:cheers

Last edited:

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that why the cops were there towards the end or was it the big flag?

Doubt it was flag related. Not sure about the rest....got too hot for me and it was well past meal time so I took off about 30 minutes before it ended.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt any on-the-fence voters saw a bunch of belligerent people on the river Saturday and thought “that seems like a level-headed group, I guess I’ll vote for Trump.” I’m pretty sure it’s just the opposite. I also don’t think anyone has ever said “I was undecided until the pickup with the Trmp flags did a burnout in the wal mart parking lot and blew black smoke in my family’s face.” Actually, pretty sure thousands of people have said that last one and plan to vote for Biden.

Wow. Are Trump supporters out west known for their belligerent behavior? Is it common?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone that bases their vote off of what some random redneck or tree hugger does, probably is not smart enough to vote logically in the first place, and vote with sole emotion instead of critical thinking. Honestly they sound like kindergarteners voting for something. And if you fish in the main travel corridor of the river and boats are driving in it you should know that there will be wakes. If you were south of beaver bay or on sakakawea where the safe travel is pretty wide and someone did that then you have a legitimate bitch, it definitely takes some getting used too, but it is the way of the river with a narrow channel to navigate.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I would rather have a boat blow by me at 50 mph on plane than slow down and really create a big wake. If you don’t like boats getting close to you, the river isn’t your spot to fish.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look, I was at Hazelton. We were fishing off to the side of the main river channel. There was a ton of space on the river channel in the most navigable part of the river. 5 or 6 boats going to the rally chose to go very close to us, not in the main channel but in shallows between us and the shore. They were all spaced very close to each other going pretty fast, like about 20 mph. I've fished the Missouri River for 40 years. I know the proper way to drive by fishing people. Is it the worse sin in the world? No. But it did upset me at the moment and I think it was a dick move. I don't give a crap where they were going, who they were going to support or what they were doing. It was a dick move. I'm not going to stop voting for Trump. But if you're going to be representing someone or something, you should go out of your way to be courteous. All I ever said is that it was a dick move and almost all of you accused me of being a liberal Biden supporter or that I'm being over sensitive because after all this is the river and we should never expect boaters to be nice.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88