Is this fact or fiction; MAGA boat parade out of Fox island Sat.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reverse psychology is a very real thing and some of the Trump dicks are doing more harm than good because you sure as hell aren't going to sway voters by being dicks. Trumps doing a pretty good enough job on this all alone, Pretty sure he doesn't need any help just so you can act like your the team captain and beat your chest like a baboon. I'm pissed , Very Pissed, I don't think Trump will have a chance in hell the direction this is going. I hope I'm wrong but I see more and more influential republicans running away from this behavior. Wise up and put a little thought into this country before you burn this bitch down.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not focused on the boats in this topic , The atmosphere in general.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you are wrong Davey. I don't believe Trump has lost any voters since 2016; but he has gained a great plenty. 2020 will be a landslide. MN turns red as well, IMO. We shall see...

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you are way over confident and have blinders on but I hope your right.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I would bet the farm on is that It sure as hell won't be a landslide.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing I would bet the farm on is that It sure as hell won't be a landslide.

if that's the case, I will know why

thumb.jpg

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not blind or over confident. I just have an overwhelming feeling that people are waking up to the facts who the D's are in 2020. They no longer stand for the middle class like they once did in the 60s & 70s and the colored folks are wising up to the fact their "color" is being played on them. Sheep no more.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Not blind or over confident. I just have an overwhelming feeling that people are waking up to the facts who the D's are in 2020. They no longer stand for the middle class like they once did in the 60s & 70s and the colored folks are wising up to the fact their "color" is being played on them. Sheep no more.

Did you just use the phrase "colored folks"..?? What year is this? ;:;rofl

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you just use the phrase "colored folks"..?? What year is this? ;:;rofl

Yep.. you read it correct. What year is it supposed to be in order to use that term? Asking for a friend. TIA

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
The most decorated boat out there was a Ranger, I think. A ranger fishing boat with so many flags on it that it looked almost too dangerous to drive.

I did see one fishing style boat that looked overloaded from my perspective. 8 large humans in a 17 footer low in the water/older boat. Several pontoons looked overloaded with humans as well but couldn't tell if they were tri toons or not which are allowed to carry more weight/passengers.

Redneck award went to the guy in a fishing boat that had his flag and landing net tied together to make a taller mast for the flag!! Loved it!!

I did see another dangerous situation with a smaller bass boat, sitting low to the water. With all those pontoons and the side and front panels they have to look around, just not safe for him.

Majority of boats were pontoons. I did not include jet skiis in my estimate of boats. One jet ski worth mentioning was carrying a flag with a young lady running the rig. She may not be old enough to vote but at least has the election on her mind (I think). Or was she out there looking for boys??

Idiots of the day were when I saw Kevin Cramer's aerial view of the parade. All 350 plus boats, I'll call it, were moving upstream (yes upstream Bismarck Tribune not downstream) and you see three jet skiis going in the opposite direction at pretty good speeds zig zagging in and out of boat traffic. Morons.

Lots of video including the drone footage on Kevin Cramer's facebook page.

Honored Member
I guess if your a sparkly boat owner your now a TRUMP LOVING RACIST JACK WAGON. Also, if your born white your automatically a racist.

Square_Hammer

Established Member
Because we have money to afford the sparkles? Lol and I'm not racist. I hate everyone. Especially all you guys! ;:;ban

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the parade from top of the Memorial bridge. There were a lot of families up there. My wife wanted to go or I wouldn't have been there. Was disgusted by the 10 agitators that were up there just trying to cause trouble. What kinda low life must you be to place yourself somewhere you are not wanted, shout profanities with kids around, and then lie to the police about others bothering you. I suppose they got paid to be there. Just totally arrogant and obnoxious, they weren't supporting Biden, they were just anti Trump.

I'm not sorry, to have been out of town, and missed the agitators. I WAS sorry to have missed the boat parade.

Those agitators are all mouthy, when there's cops around, to protect them. Then, in the next breath, they want to abolish the police.

Worthless, is a good descriptor.

- - - Updated - - -

I like boats

I read that too fast, and was thinking about all the yelling about dicks in boats, and thought you said "I like dicks".

You changed man, you changed.

heh heh

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess if your a sparkly boat owner your now a TRUMP LOVING RACIST JACK WAGON. Also, if your born white your automatically a racist.

"You're".... at least make the sparkly buying, business owning, tax paying rejects look somewhat competent :;:cheers

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
if that's the case, I will know why

bad elk.jpg

Regardless of the outcome of the election we will see the #poormeitwasrigged. And wecan call it before it happens. Both sides irk me that way. It's the way the two party system plays their cards. #poorme. How can we fix this shit ? or is it out of our control ?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the left used insiders in the FBI and DOJ to spy on Trump and attempt to tear down his duly elected Presidency and get him impeached and voted out

#poormeitwasrigged?

It WAS rigged. You don’t consider that election rigging? I’m not exactly a conspiracy guy, but TDS is real. So real the left is willing to burn this country down to get him out.

Or am I just imagining that too?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93