Kevin Costner's Horizon movie

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any one go see Kevin Costner's first Horizon movie yet?
I know him not finishing the Yellowstone Series, is hurting Horizon attendance because quite a few of Yellowstone fans are staying away, because of it.
Hate that it is in a theatre only but I guess my bride and I might just stroll down and see it.
Haven't been in a theatre since 1994, when we went to see 8 seconds.
Now we just buy the DVD's and watch at home.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Want to, but can't seem to match up with the wife's schedule . It is one of those movies that should probably be watched on the big screen, but at three hours it's at least a two-pisser so you chance missing a good part. At home I can pause a movie and piss 10 times if I wanted to. I guess I could skip the 5 gallon bucket of Mt Dew with my popcorn at the theater.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fact that you can watch a movie in your home on a 75+inch tv in 7.1 surround sound with your very own popcorn machine.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I couple friends of mine went and they werent impressed, I forget what they said exactly about it, I think it was long and the story was hard to follow or something along that line... Anyway Ill probably wait for it to come out in another format unless I hear some great reviews soon.

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was long and not too exciting but it seems as though it was setting the stage for the next 3 chapters. Some of the scenery and videography made it well worth seeing on the big screen. We'll probably see Chapter 2 at the very least.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 48
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18