Kobe Bryant

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, this is dumb. You guys are worse than mushky fisherman and snow goosers.

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
Length of series would really not matter. GS would win either way. Homecourt would go to the better team, in this case it's GS.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are the bulls playing at the mad house on Madison Street or the new areana?

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
What are u reaching for Kurt. GS on now, maybe u can learn something. There only up by 26 or something.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is this mustache and afro Phil or no mustache and straight hair Phil. Also is pre glasses Horace grant or post. Thanks for the clarification.

- - - Updated - - -

I have some paint to watch dry maybe next time.

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
Some people have a harder time than others dealing with the fact of not being correct all the time. The only advice I can give u is don't take all the info u get off of a few minutes of sports center too precisely. Watching the games can give u a better over view of what's what. Hope this helps u.

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people have a harder time than others dealing with the fact of not being correct all the time. The only advice I can give u is don't take all the info u get off of a few minutes of sports center too precisely. Watching the games can give u a better over view of what's what. Hope this helps u.

You should try taking some of your own advice

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

So your saying your wrong and the bulls are still interested be best ever...cool..good conversation it was fun

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
No, been pretty clear about GS beating the bulls with ease. Now Kurt, I know how much it kills u to not get the last word and close out a thread. I actually like to think of u as lastwordkurt. But ur a premium member and this reflects on the rest of the premium members of Nodak. It's OK to just walk away once in a while, I mean u can't be correct 100 % of the time. Ur just way to easy of a guy to suck into an argument. I mean look at u go.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see if I'm wrong

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, been pretty clear about GS beating the bulls with ease. Now Kurt, I know how much it kills u to not get the last word and close out a thread. I actually like to think of u as lastwordkurt. But ur a premium member and this reflects on the rest of the premium members of Nodak. It's OK to just walk away once in a while, I mean u can't be correct 100 % of the time. Ur just way to easy of a guy to suck into an argument. I mean look at u go.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see if I'm wrong

Premium...... And don't forget that.....meeloshed

#$%^&>

Last edited:

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
Well done, u have proven me correct once again.#coolestguyonnodak

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, that average Curry player only played in the first half today and his counter part Thompson only added 14 points and somehow they still one by 26 points I think. #bestinhistory

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38