Kobe Bryant

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I love basketball, always have, don't watch all that much anymore with kids I get a ton of Mickey Mouse and Alvin. I saw the last min of the lakers first half and said if I was in vegas I'd put a ton on the Lakers. They were 12 1/2 pt dogs. No way was the NBA going to let that happen. During David Stern's career he got every possible marquee matchup he could have. The odds are almost too great for that to be a coincidence. I try not to be a conspiracy guy but it really turns a guy off. When Gasol was traded to the Lakers I'm pretty sure that trade would not have been allowed to any other team.

Yet, they blocked the Chris Paul to LA trade.

I disagree with all of this. No offense.

I believe that a will to win is simply unmeasureable, and odd, and unpredictable.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with ya bogey. Those hockey players are legit.

Golfers might be right up there with basketball players. Tiger took a wedge to the noggin a couple years ago and he still isn't playing right. come on man.

I think that was the hundreds of millions he lost to his ex wife and endorsements. I think if I lost $500,000,000, I would have a hard time swinging the club too. Plus his little black book being exposed for the world was kinda tough. At least Tiger doesn't have a bunch of baby momma's running around. Wrap that shit up.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think that was the hundreds of millions he lost to his ex wife and endorsements. I think if I lost $500,000,000, I would have a hard time swinging the club too. Plus his little black book being exposed for the world was kinda tough. At least Tiger doesn't have a bunch of baby momma's running around. Wrap that shit up.

I was just joking, so you know. But in all seriousness, he needs to get his edge back. He was good for the game of golf.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
As an ex-hockey player I just can't understand how you can stand there and let some guy bounce a ball in front of you without knocking him on his ass. It just isn't right......

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yet, they blocked the Chris Paul to LA trade.

I disagree with all of this. No offense.

I believe that a will to win is simply unmeasureable, and odd, and unpredictable.

Oh none taken at all.

I'm not sure that's a great comparison. The league owned New Orleans at the time, I don't think they drop their stock like that if they could avoid it. At the same time the owners went crazy in protest. Who was going to NO? Odom and Scola? That would have really been rough for NO. The league got a way better deal anyway with LAC becoming legit again.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
if there were an NBA game in the street if front of my house, I'd close the blinds.

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
You must be young. Isaiah would smash him to the ground once and he would be done. Nba players now are weak

U must be old and slow. Curry would snap isahas ankles with one move. I like how some think curry could be contained by previous NBA players. His ball handling skills are so much more superior than Isaiah's. His shooting is 10 times more superior than isahas. The only other player with comparable ball handling skills was Jason Williams. No comparisons with any player in history when it comes to his range.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
U must be old and slow. Curry would snap isahas ankles with one move. I like how some think curry could be contained by previous NBA players. His ball handling skills are so much more superior than Isaiah's. His shooting is 10 times more superior than isahas. The only other player with comparable ball handling skills was Jason Williams. No comparisons with any player in history when it comes to his range.

nothing a bill lambear cloths line would not shut down. Hard to break ankles when you are laying face down on the ground trying to get up. Ever see what the pistons did to Jordan it was hard on him and Curry would fold like a wet paper sack. No physical contact allowed has made the nba un watchable bunch of girls running around out there

- - - Updated - - -

Detroit-Pistons-Bad-Boys-2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

to add i hate the pistons

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
The pistons were a bunch of dirty ass goons. It's not a full contact sport. Bill lambier was the dirtiest of them all. Warriors would make them look as bad as they have made everyone else this year. What's the most games that badass piston team won in a season?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The pistons were a bunch of dirty ass goons. It's not a full contact sport. Bill lambier was the dirtiest of them all. Warriors would make them look as bad as they have made everyone else this year. What's the most games that badass piston team won in a season?

well considering there was more than 2 good teams in the whole nba and all the players werent prissy little bitches they did pretty good. It is a contact sport which is part of the game that has been watered down so much it is horrible. What ring do you get for the most regular season wins? If pistons had to play bitch rules the warriors might beat them play basketball like it is meant to be played the warriors stand no chance . Bulls,lakers and celtics would own them

- - - Updated - - -

Hockey playoffs are way better now than the Nba

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd rather see people get clothes lined too but to say basketball is supposed to be a contact sport is not accurate

takes more skill to play good defense and not foul than to just be big and push

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have found that hockey is a thinking man's sport. Most people "think" it sucks. HAHAHAHA:;:stirthepot

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the average player in the NBA today is much better than 30 years ago.

Its human nature to think that players in the past were better than the players today. Uncle Rico could throw a football over that mountain.

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned

Its human nature to think that players in the past were better than the players today. Uncle Rico could throw a football over that mountain.

Thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

well considering there was more than 2 good teams in the whole nba and all the players werent prissy little bitches they did pretty good. It is a contact sport which is part of the game that has been watered down so much it is horrible. What ring do you get for the most regular season wins? If pistons had to play bitch rules the warriors might beat them play basketball like it is meant to be played the warriors stand no chance . Bulls,lakers and celtics would own them

- - - Updated - - -

Hockey playoffs are way better now than the Nba

This warrior team hands down would easily take the teams u mention. They would shoot the lights out on them. Nothing wrong with an old guy defending an old team but to say this warriors team would get beat in a series by them teams shows lack of knowledge or complete denial. Warriors will get the ring and they will get it easily unless a major injury happens.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

maybe but think that most only go to college for one year so players from jordans era played 3 if not 4 years so were more developed and complete players. There are only a few teams that can win a championship now if players were all better should there not be more parody? Another reason i dont really watch ncaa bball any more never know who the players are.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

This warrior team hands down would easily take the teams u mention. They would shoot the lights out on them. Nothing wrong with an old guy defending an old team but to say this warriors team would get beat in a series by them teams shows lack of knowledge or complete denial. Warriors will get the ring and they will get it easily unless a major injury happens.

you are delusional the bulls would beat them even playing sally rules. No one on the warriors could stop jordan or pipen. The nba is watered down compared to what it was

- - - Updated - - -

maybe lack of knowledge i try to watch an nba game and want to puke it is so boring. When curry wins 5 more championships and does it 3 times in a row twice get back to me

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
Jordan and pippen wouldn't have had enough support. Like I said before, warriors would shoot them off the floor. Double curry or Thompson and it just leaves the door open for the rest of the guys to beat u. No team has ever had the quality of guys that can knock shots down like this team.yea the bulls would get a game but warriors prooven they can't lose two in a row.even.Steve Kerr even knows the team he is coaching is better than his bulls team.

- - - Updated - - -

OK.Kurt, they beat there record, now when the win the finals, they still won't be as good as the bulls team, that's what ur saying right?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jordan and pippen wouldn't have had enough support. Like I said before, warriors would shoot them off the floor. Double curry or Thompson and it just leaves the door open for the rest of the guys to beat u. No team has ever had the quality of guys that can knock shots down like this team.yea the bulls would get a game but warriors prooven they can't lose two in a row.even.Steve Kerr even knows the team he is coaching is better than his bulls team.

- - - Updated - - -

OK.Kurt, they beat there record, now when the win the finals, they still won't be as good as the bulls team, that's what ur saying right?

Yep they need to win four more to be in the conversation. And they have to be three in a row or better if they win four straight that will bump them up. Why would they double those two Jordan and pipen would single up and shut them down. I know defense isn't what you kids like but they both were all pros at it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if my options were limited to 2, one being watching over paid jackass basketball players compete against other over paid jackass basketball players for a championship of any kind, and two being watching whoopee Goldberg French kiss a pile of horse shit, I would choose the later.

I think I would even prefer listening to Obama lie about himself for 3 hours in another state of the union.
Or spend a seductive evening with Hillary...haha

bball sucks.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 52
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19