Lake Tschida camping spot to close

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Commodity prices got you down? Are cattle prices just not quite what they were 6 months ago? Is passive aggressiveness the name of your game? Are you a hypocrite? Do you wake up feeling like an a-hole every morning?

BOY HAVE WE GOT A DEAL FOR yyyyoooUUUUUUUOOOooooouuu!

Join North Dakota's premier outdoor website! NODAK ANGLER! where you can:

1. piss and moan
2. play the victim card daily
3. launch personal attacks on everyone who disagrees with you
4. write old-testament-length posts like it's your job
5. fill said posts with emojis
6. complain about...well...everything that doesn't fit your agenda
7. let absolutely nothing go (minor tiffs included)

and the list goes on and on!

(this advertisement was paid for by the: don't-let-the-door-hit-you-on-the-you group, an affiliate of the: as-certifiable-as-bobcat-ever-was foundation)

LMAO!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The leases these people pay for that land, where does that money go?
Is it state owned, federal, local county owned? And what fund is it put into, and purpose does it get applied to?
Private owned, it's no one's business, tax paying people owned maybe it should then be treated as such

I am pretty sure that lease monies, just like pretty much any other fee collected by a federal agency goes to the U.S. Treasury. Reason being the U.S. Congress wants to set the budgets for the federal agencies and have them run for their congressionally authorized missions and not running as a for-profit kind of business. That way you don't get fed agencies working to enhance their revenue for their own benefit. I think there are a few exceptions to this, but can't remember what they are off the top of my head.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haters gonna hate..............you nancies have a nice day. :)

Thanks.

I am more of a Jenny though, whorish and dirty

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure that lease monies, just like pretty much any other fee collected by a federal agency goes to the U.S. Treasury. Reason being the U.S. Congress wants to set the budgets for the federal agencies and have them run for their congressionally authorized missions and not running as a for-profit kind of business. That way you don't get fed agencies working to enhance their revenue for their own benefit. I think there are a few exceptions to this, but can't remember what they are off the top of my head.

Thanks

Always kind of wondered who might be benefiting from these types of "double" dips

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Would you go out and buy lamas? If I had been allowing you to graze cattle for years thru a lease, then gave you the impression you could continue to do that by "permitting" you to drill a well at your expense on that pasture and then after you had invested YOUR monies to do so, I told you that you could only graze lamas there not the cattle you had been, would you go out and buy lamas to graze or bitch and demand your investment back thinking I was an asshole?

Perhaps you can see the connection?

The BOR after years of leasing to these people, AFTER the 2009 flood, AFTER permitted them to make improvements to their existing "$3000 shithole campers" on the lots they leased, AFTER letting them make those investments, they told these people nope, you gotta move your "$3000 shithole camper" completely off your leased lot.

Allen if you are honest, I'm betting if one of those "$3000 shithole campers" being forced to move after you had invested $10 grand in a sewer and $3000 in a deck were yours, you would be pissed.

no, I wouldn't buy llamas. For some reason I just don't like them.

I think you have misunderstood something here. Any lease holder who didn't see this coming and decided to build a deck or put in septic field, etc after 2009 was in pure denial of the risk. Much like I would be if you had been talking about getting beef off of your land.

Remember, the leaseholders still have their decks, they may have to modify them to set their camper beside it, and run a new $20 sewer hose to their septic tanks.

Would I be pissed? Maybe, but I would direct most of the anger at myself for throwing good money after bad. Guess that's a big difference between us.

Bottom line for me is one of if you don't like landlords telling you what you can and cannot do to/on their property, I suggest becoming a landowner.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Commodity prices got you down? Are cattle prices just not quite what they were 6 months ago? Is passive aggressiveness the name of your game? Are you a hypocrite? Do you wake up feeling like an a-hole every morning?

BOY HAVE WE GOT A DEAL FOR yyyyoooUUUUUUUOOOooooouuu!

Join North Dakota's premier outdoor website! NODAK ANGLER! where you can:

1. piss and moan
2. play the victim card daily
3. launch personal attacks on everyone who disagrees with you
4. write old-testament-length posts like it's your job
5. fill said posts with emojis
6. complain about...well...everything that doesn't fit your agenda
7. let absolutely nothing go (minor tiffs included)

and the list goes on and on!

(this advertisement was paid for by the: don't-let-the-door-hit-you-on-the-you group, an affiliate of the: as-certifiable-as-bobcat-ever-was foundation)

Holy, some people better check their panties for cockle burrs. :)

Yeah commodity prices suck but they still don;t have me down bad enough to give out bad rep and sign someone else's name...........;)

Last edited:

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy, everybody better check their underwear for cockle burrs. :)

Yeah commodity prices suck but they still don;t have me down bad enough to give out bad rep and sign someone else's name...........;)

review 1-3, 5, and 7

then read post #55

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
no, I wouldn't buy llamas. For some reason I just don't like them.

I think you have misunderstood something here. Any lease holder who didn't see this coming and decided to build a deck or put in septic field, etc after 2009 was in pure denial of the risk. Much like I would be if you had been talking about getting beef off of your land.

Remember, the leaseholders still have their decks, they may have to modify them to set their camper beside it, and run a new $20 sewer hose to their septic tanks.

Would I be pissed? Maybe, but I would direct most of the anger at myself for throwing good money after bad. Guess that's a big difference between us.

Bottom line for me is one of if you don't like landlords telling you what you can and cannot do to/on their property, I suggest becoming a landowner.

Well thanks for finally answering. You are certainly are an understanding fellow who should have no problem finding new pasture for your cattle.............:)

I have "misunderstood" nothing. Indeed if I was "leasing" from the Federal govt indeed I would be wary no matter what they told me on anything and would not trust them. But then that is the difference between me and someone like yourself that thinks it is the govts job to "look out for the well being" of everyone.

So if you wish to absolve the govt of all responsibility for permitting these additions for 5 years AFTER a flood then suddenly telling people this flood is the reason they have to move what they have made these improvements to so be it. I think it was kind of a douche move that is timpical of the govts inabilities. "Hi, I'm from the govt. and I'm here to help.........." .

Say allen, if it is about floods and propane tanks, why is the BOR considering allowing them to stay if they follow proper anchoring requirements?

- - - Updated - - -

review 1-3, 5, and 7

then read post #55

Okay, did as instructed and still think giving out bad rep and signing someone elses name is leading the pack in douche moves.

And when the fella that does that whines about someone else.................:;:lame

- - - Updated - - -

allen you seemed to "misunderstand" the reason I used the lama/cattle question.

Perhaps these people like their "$3000 shithole" mobile homes and dislike a camper just as you dislike lamas.

if the BOR was giving out permits, perhaps they had not been talking about "getting beef off your land" either.

Anyways, I'm sure the BOR, just like the COE or BLM or EPA or IRS .............did nothing wrong here, Obama likely straightened all those govt agencies right out in his "most transparent govt ever " promise and there are no agendas in govt agencies and the fella giving them an easement to his land is completely in the wrong.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay, did as instructed and still think giving out bad rep and signing someone elses name is leading the pack in douche moves.

And when the fella that does that whines about someone else.................:;:lame

review 1-3, and 5. read 7 slowwwwwwwllllyyyyy a dozen times (it may take more, start with a dozen)

note sponsors, then read post #55

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a <$3000 dollar camper :(. And my boat well..... its worth using just for the looks I get.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
review 1-3, and 5. read 7 slowwwwwwwllllyyyyy a dozen times (it may take more, start with a dozen)

Your ad was a bit witty and I smiled a bit at it, but it boils down to really just one thing.

It really doesn;t matter how slowwwwwwwllllyyyyy one reads anything, the fact someone that gives out bad rep and signs other peoples names is whining about someone else kinda over shadows what YOU post.

#$%^&>

Credibility...............;)

But hey thanks for contributing anything informative regarding the Lake Taschida deal. What was #3?

"3. launch personal attacks on everyone who disagrees with YOU"

Ah hell may as well throw in #1 too.....

1. piss and moan

Funny how many people that maybe didn;t agree with what was being posted clicked right off this thread without doing what you are "pissing and moaning" about others doing. :)

- - - Updated - - -

http://nodakangler.com/forums/ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=318

Guy, you need to read the "Fine Print"! It takes $80K!! For any questions on the "fine print", or any questions on anything in general, GST would be more than happy to walk you through it! :;:cheers:;:

Ha, that was actually a good one guy.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your ad was a bit witty and I smiled a bit at it, but it boils down to really just one thing.

It really doesn;t matter how slowwwwwwwllllyyyyy one reads anything, the fact someone that gives out bad rep and signs other peoples names is whining about someone else kinda over shadows what YOU post.

#$%^&>

Credibility...............;)

But hey thanks for contributing anything informative regarding the Lake Taschida deal. What was #3?

"3. launch personal attacks on everyone who disagrees with YOU"

Ah hell may as well throw in #1 too.....

1. piss and moan

Funny how many people that maybe didn;t agree with what was being posted clicked right off this thread without doing what you are "pissing and moaning" about others doing. :)

- - - Updated - - -

review 1-7. be sure to read 7 slowwwwwwwllllyyyyy for the 13th time (it may take more than 13 times)

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Upon my honor I'm not trying to be a snarky dick here: There was a big deal about a politics section a while back and the current system was implemented. Am I being proved correct of the limited amount of threads about "favorite bobber color"? I'm chiming in because I'm old and believe in logical rules. The political section is working well and I'd rather not read the bitching about this being an "outdoor site". Also, from my observation, the old place seemed to degenerate into only a select few posting which eventually developed NDA. I fully realize I made remarks against the separate political section which proved to be WRONG IMHO. I KNOW I'm not the end all/be all and would appreciate consideration with my feelings. Penis.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just clicked on the link to see if it is still active and the price is down to $1,000!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw in the news that Reclamation and its land/campground neighbor have finally reached an agreement to keeping Koehler's Point open.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
last post 5/13...............bad rep given 6/29..............

[h=2]Latest Reputation Received (151 point(s) total)[/h]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 34
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 12