Votes: 143 52.0%
  • I'm not voting...

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
No you do not have to be a resident. You can also goto Montana and get medical for your wife.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Davey:
I thought I was done posting on this site but:
About two years ago an older lady I knew had cancer and was in a lot of pain. They went south each winter and someplace got the prescription in a pill form. That last winter they stay here and she was getting the pill legal and she said in was a God sent for her.
There has to be a way.
Losing your guns, well it seems a lot of people have answer when they do not. I was told if I applied for PSTS I would have to give my weapons up. Well I do not have but know that is not the case. My last trip to the VA clinic they ask me if I had it and I told them if I did I would not tell them due to losing my weapons. She told me she has cases of PSTS and they still have their weapons. Good luck. db

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
You won’t lose your guns for getting your wife a medical card in Montana.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr do you have a website or documentation of this? Please post. Thanks
I don’t. I heard it on the radio a couple weeks back. I believe I was listening to a law maker on Scott Henninings show. KFYR

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
No you do not have to be a resident. You can also goto Montana and get medical for your wife.

this^^^ but, then its illegal when you bring it back here i think. at least until they roll it out officially. could be wrong. but, i doubt any reasonable SA and/or judge would be too concerned about it.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just don’t tell chuck or plainsman they would call the governor, DEA, FBI, etc. and Juan will take your guns and add them to his collection.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes it is illegal here.
Did visit with the local pharmacy. she said in Colorado and the like you can get it without a prescription. However once you bring it back with or without a prescription it is illegal. So as esp stated take your chances until the state gets it done and she said who knows when that will happen.
And Davey with the guns who the hell knows. They seem to turn the other way it other states. db

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ll actually be surprised if any doctors here will prescribe it.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
They won’t prescribe you anything other than opioids. I know because my mother asked at The cancer center at Sanford in Fargo. They said MJ was unsafe and made her feel bad for asking. I was at the appt and almost spoke up. But I didn’t because mom didn’t need to see a scene during her appt. sad part is she died in pain and even hospice couldn’t control it. You should have seen the bags of opioids they carted out the night she died. Thousands of dollars of drugs to the garbage and charged to Medicare.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr do you have a website or documentation of this? Please post. Thanks

Federal form 4473 # 11 e.

e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4...n-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

A yes answer and they can not sell you a gun. Answer no with a medical card and you just committed a felony You won't lose your guns but you will not be able to buy any from a licensed dealer

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks. I have enough guns. Think I'll bite the bullet and get the card. Fuck'em

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same thing if you're a commercial driver. You can have a prescription for it, but your not going to get your DOT card if you use MJ because it is listed as a Schedule I drug on the federal level, and is an illegal drug on the federal level as well. You could probably get intrastate license but you will not be able to get interstate license.

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was trying to help Davey get a medical card for his wife instead of creating villans out of good people like u have done throughout the thread.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m just happy to potentially get someone’s guns. Just kidding
i only posted so you guys would know, wouldn’t want any of my fellow ndrs to get screwed come fun buying time

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never weighed in after the vote. I accept the voice of ND citizens...though I respectfully disagree with the majority. However, as their's was, my voice was heard.

Thank you to all from both sides who engaged in honest conversation. I sincerely appreciate it.

Davey, best of luck with your wife's affliction and treatment.

Let's move on with life!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 107
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44