• Nay!

Votes: 143 52.0%
  • I'm not voting...

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Michigan just passed recreational. Apparently it take time to get things rolling. Article said that is won't be available till 2020.

Maybe medical in north dakota is on track. And I think we will see some Bill's in the legislature about it. Let's see what happens.?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Michigan just passed recreational. Apparently it take time to get things rolling. Article said that is won't be available till 2020.

Maybe medical in north dakota is on track. And I think we will see some Bill's in the legislature about it. Let's see what happens.?

Spoke with my wifes doctor this morning, asked him about medical, just out of curiousity, he said he wont be recommending it to anyone until federal law changes and he doesnt know anyone that will either... So I guess its about on track to do what Carlson wanted.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spoke with my wifes doctor this morning, asked him about medical, just out of curiousity, he said he wont be recommending it to anyone until federal law changes and he doesnt know anyone that will either... So I guess its about on track to do what Carlson wanted.

That is sad

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Sounds like it's the opinion of that dr. I think medical mj is a federal issue that needs to be addressed soom

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard from a reliable source(friend of a doctor) that if you are really good at faking fibromyalgia you are pretty much a shoe in for a prescription.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The prohibitionists won this time but I think this will be back sooner then later. I too hope the feds come to their senses and decriminalize this shit.

Thinking it is all about the money. (Tax).
Just a matter of time.

Surprised the reservations with their sovereign nation status hasnt' come up with some loop hole.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thinking it is all about the money. (Tax).
Just a matter of time.

Surprised the reservations with their sovereign nation status hasnt' come up with some loop hole.

Fairly certain Ft. Berthold already has. Obama did address it and said they'd stay out of it. Tex Hall was heading up the charge to get things rolling(big surprise). Maybe things changed when Sessions took over.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member

Alaska took 2 years after the vote to have the law enacted as well. Guessing with how open this measure was it would've take all of that to get it sorted out.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a medical mj card, you will no longer be able to legally purchase a firearm from a licensed dealer.
Lying on the applications is a criminal act

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr do you have a website or documentation of this? Please post. Thanks

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a medical mj card, you will no longer be able to legally purchase a firearm from a licensed dealer.
Lying on the applications is a criminal act

Yup that's why I say it's garbage. Even if my wife did get a card (shes not going to) my guns could be compromised .

I heard from a reliable source(friend of a doctor) that if you are really good at faking fibromyalgia you are pretty much a shoe in for a prescription.

I'm sure Doctors see it all but having watched my wife go from perfectly normal to 20 years into fibromyalgia so far, There's no way a person could fake it. That and I don't see any reason why anyone would want to when you can just go and buy weed on the street.

- - - Updated - - -

might be able to fool a dr for a 30 minute visit here and there but not 24/7/365

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Doc said his hands are pretty much tied because there is no real test for it besides a list of symptoms. He sees it every week. The Doc may smell a rat eventually, but it's still his/her word against the patient's word.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey there is a medical dispensary in Moorhead i was told at Sanford . Maybe you can take your wife to Moorhead and see if you can get her something for her pain that isn’t from a pharmacy.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey there is a medical dispensary in Moorhead i was told at Sanford . Maybe you can take your wife to Moorhead and see if you can get her something for her pain that isn’t from a pharmacy.

I'm pretty sure we would get asked for a card at the door and marched right out of there. That's my guess but everybody would already be doing it if it wasn't so.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey you must get a prescription. Call the dispensary and ask them what doctors they recommend. With your wife’s condition most will want to help unlike on NDA where you are getting rolled by the holier than thou’s.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Doc said his hands are pretty much tied because there is no real test for it besides a list of symptoms. He sees it every week. The Doc may smell a rat eventually, but it's still his/her word against the patient's word.

Yea that's the tough part , It's a long process of elimination. It took her about 3 years to get a diagnosis and neither one of us had ever heard of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Davey you must get a prescription. Call the dispensary and ask them what doctors they recommend. With your wife’s condition most will want to help unlike on NDA where you are getting rolled by the holier than thou’s.

Wouldn't you have to be a MN resident though ?

- - - Updated - - -

Google search results

[h=3]“Do I qualify for the program?”[/h][FONT=&quot]If you are a Minnesota resident who suffers from at least one of the following conditions that has been certified by a health care practitioner who is registered with the program, you may be eligible:[/FONT]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34