Minnesota is going to burn again

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
No knock warrants are a lazy way out for the cops.

Do some real police work and build a legal case.

So you know everything about no knock warrant's and why they do them. I have two relatives that work for the police in the cities maybe you should go be the police chief and change the rules.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you know everything about no knock warrant's and why they do them. I have two relatives that work for the police in the cities maybe you should go be the police chief and change the rules.

HaHa!

that's nothing to be proud of.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Today another cop killed,the war on police continues,and folks want to handi-cap our police...

A POLICE officer was allegedly shot dead at his home in an incident that left two others in critical condition.

- - - Updated - - -

Does NO KNOCK mean they can just beat your door down WITH OUT KNOCKING!! Now I know that they were yelling after coming in, but how can they expect a citizen not to go for the gun they are sleeping by???

These no knock warrants are getting people killed and it may just get an officer killed!! JUSTIFIABLY

Rowdie, ya see your playing right in to the media hype,these cops (swat) didn't beat or bash the door down,they had a pass key,also they didn't just run in yelling,they announced police/search warrant before crossing in to the apt as per body cam,this surprise attack was orchestrated planned out way before hand,to go in with this kind of force they were excepting/ready the worse case scenario,homicide warrant.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
By the end of the week there will be burnings and lootings. People began taking to the streets last night i heard. Let the shitshow begin. Somebody call Kyle.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn't it be safer for all involved to set up a sting and arrest the dude coming to or leaving their apartment rather then entering without knowing what exactly you are getting into? Seems like a pretty stupid way to serve a warrant to me.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wouldn't it be safer for all involved to set up a sting and arrest the dude coming to or leaving their apartment rather then entering without knowing what exactly you are getting into? Seems like a pretty stupid way to serve a warrant to me.

Not sure I agree ND,in this case a homicide warrant,do we know what the cops no? nope...maybe this guy is invovled with mulipal homicides? we'll find out,cops not willing to take a chance of citizens getting hurt is my guess,catch this clown with his pants down(pun intended) he most likely will comply w/o incident or anyone else getting hurt.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure I agree ND,in this case a homicide warrant,do we know what the cops no? nope...maybe this guy is invovled with mulipal homicides? we'll find out,cops not willing to take a chance of citizens getting hurt is my guess,catch this clown with his pants down(pun intended) he most likely will comply w/o incident or anyone else getting hurt.
Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I would rather confront someone in the open where I know exactly what to expect rather then entering a room where I have no idea what's behind that door.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
ND just think of the shit show if the cops did what you say and a shoot out ensued,civilians whack'd,it's easy to sit back and second guess.cops these days are better off finding a new line of work or a quiet town like mayberry .

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today another cop killed,the war on police continues,and folks want to handi-cap our police...

A POLICE officer was allegedly shot dead at his home in an incident that left two others in critical condition.

- - - Updated - - -

Rowdie, ya see your playing right in to the media hype,these cops (swat) didn't beat or bash the door down,they had a pass key,also they didn't just run in yelling,they announced police/search warrant before crossing in to the apt as per body cam,this surprise attack was orchestrated planned out way before hand,to go in with this kind of force they were excepting/ready the worse case scenario,homicide warrant.

A: Not buying into anything. My eyes see what my eyes see! Using a pass key makes sense, but why in the middle of the night?

B: They were YELLING....Couldn't even understand them.

C: It was night, they were sleeping. I can see the advantages AND disadvantages to that strategy.

D: WE HAVE RIGHTS!!! I believe these NO KNOCK warrants INFRINGE on MY RIGHTS!!

- - - Updated - - -

As I understand it, the guy that got shot was not the subject of the warrant, so how'd that work out?

Exactly.....Cops did the right thing...But we need to change how they can enforce these warrants! There are plenty of videos out there where the Cops serve the WRONG HOUSE!! They are damn lucky the didn't get shot doing some of the illegal tactics they use!

Don't CONFUSE two issues. Police being targeted and shot is a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY!!

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow1, your anger toward what’s happened in your state is understandable, but HOW those cops went about doing what they did will cause your state to burn. I disagree with everything you’ve said on this thread. I’m a hard sleeper, and if I get woken in the middle of the night and I have a gun next to me, I’m going to pick it up. You are blinded by your hate on this one IMO. Cops were wrong.........that’s not the way to do business.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Okay,my anger is directed at the media.... and the never ending cop bashing,I back the blue 100%

this event happened at 7am not in the middle of the night guyz,what should the cops do enforcing a homicide arrest warrant,once they open the door shout out "Hello anyone home" "police"

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We have a right against unlawful search and seizure.
We have a right to a fair trial
We are innocent until proven guilty.

Seems to me no-knock warrants throw all those out the window

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
As I understand it, the guy that got shot was not the subject of the warrant, so how'd that work out?

I am not saying the guy deserved to get shot but maybe he should have picked better friends to associate with. While he may not have been " the subject of the warrant " was he somehow involved ? Was the murder gang related ? That is a pretty big gun to conceal carry.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...hooting-what-we-do-and-dont-know-2-days-later

[h=3]"Who (or what) were police searching for?"
"That remains unclear. It's not been made public yet what or whom police were searching for at the apartment Locke was in. The 22-year-old's family members and their attorney have said Locke was not the subject of the search warrant.
It's been reported that evidence in the St. Paul homicide case was removed from the property following the shooting, but St. Paul PD can't comment on it as the investigation is ongoing.
[/h]

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn proud out protecting our freedom. Both off them fought over seas in all that bullshit too for this so called fucked up US now days.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay,my anger is directed at the media.... and the never ending cop bashing,I back the blue 100%

this event happened at 7am not in the middle of the night guyz,what should the cops do enforcing a homicide arrest warrant,once they open the door shout out "Hello anyone home" "police"
Even when they kill an innocent person who hasn't done anything wrong? IMO that might be worse then cop bashing. I generally side with them but sometimes they go too far and there are bad apples in every profession.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Even when they kill an innocent person who hasn't done anything wrong? IMO that might be worse then cop bashing. I generally side with them but sometimes they go too far and there are bad apples in every profession.

Let's wait for facts before assuming this young man was innocent even tho not named on the warrant,homicide possible "gang related?" we don't know yet,I don't know anyone that sleeps with pistol in hand unless they have issues,drug deals gone south,gang bangers etc. Was this young man "aidding and abetting a felon? hmmm.Again gang ties?we don't know yet.

It's a tragic thing this young man was shot especially if 100% innocent,more to come,when the media hypes issues like this only giving "bit's n pieces" folks right away jump to conclusions,start assuming.,protests start right away,but when cops are shot,crickets,sometimes no word hits the news.We shall hear the rest of this story soon.

Last edited:

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's wait for facts before assuming this young man was innocent even tho not named on the warrant,homicide possible "gang related?" we don't know yet,I don't know anyone that sleeps with pistol in hand unless they have issues,drug deals gone south,gang bangers etc. Was this young man "aidding and abetting a felon? hmmm.Again gang ties?we don't know yet.

It's a tragic thing this young man was shot especially if 100% innocent,more to come,when the media hypes issues like this only giving "bit's n pieces" folks right away jump to conclusions,start assuming.,protests start right away,but when cops are shot,crickets,sometimes no word hits the news.We shall hear the rest of this story soon.
I agree we don't know all the facts yet and I'll wait to make a judgement but I've seen enough bad apples in police forces too to not say I back the blue 100%.

If I was living in downtown Minneapolis I'd probably be sleeping with an AR in my hands! Thankfully I don't live in that shit hole!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33