Minnesota is going to burn again

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who in the hell would want to be a cop these days...shoot a sack of shit with a gun, go to jail. Or, you can just let him shoot you.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
You put yourself in the situation of the victim and you get his reaction. Put yourself in the situation of the officer and you get his reaction. I have the utmost respect for police and understand the situations they are put in are very difficult. But I do not think this will end well for the officer, right or wrong.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You put yourself in the situation of the victim and you get his reaction. Put yourself in the situation of the officer and you get his reaction. I have the utmost respect for police and understand the situations they are put in are very difficult. But I do not think this will end well for the officer, right or wrong.

What he said. I can't blame the officer. Can't really blame the victim, either, other than hanging out with dirtbags. Bad situation, but tough to fault an officer for doing what he is trained to do when entering a potentially bad situation.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Take out a few of those Rats and they will all be running to Momma

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How the hell are no-knock warrants constitutional?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
They justify them in cases where evidence might get destroyed or officers might be in danger if they take the time to knock and announce themselves. Not that I agree with them either. But, whatever.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are times, with certain perps it’s far safer for law enforcement to surprise rather than announce. Especially when there is a high percentage that bullets will be flying from within the minute you knock.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Once again the media is hyping this tragity,only giving pieces of what went down,before the cops body cam video disappeared,it showed coppers serving a homicide warrant in hand,cops had a pass key,once the apt door was opened they yelled "police/warrent" more than once before entering,we donot know what they mean by "homicide warrant" yet but these cops were entering the unknown situation with a homicide perp,once in the apt they encountered this 22 year old with pistol in hand,spilt second decision "shoot or be shot" putting yourself in the cops shoes,police all over the country being ambused and shot,you bet the adrenaline was rushing,intense situation but these clowns protesting could care less about the facts,it's all about cops shooting a black 22 year old.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to see police take down these "certain perps" with more intelligence and less brute force.

If I get pulled out of a deep sleep by the sounds of people in my house, you better believe I'd be gabbing for my gun too.
If you don't think this could happen to you, you haven't been paying attention. There are many out there in positions of power that would label most of the members of this site as "domestic terrorists" because we don't support their agenda. You're only one bullshit warrant away from a "no nock".

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
No knock warrants are a lazy way out for the cops.

Do some real police work and build a legal case.

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
If somebody did a no-knock warrant on me in the middle of the night, I'm confident the chances are greater than 50% that I'd be dead, they'd be dead, or both. There are firearms within arms reach, and I doubt my first reaction would be to listen for the cops to announce themselves.

I agree, no-nock warrants need to go bye-bye.

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if it was your kidnapped child and there was a tip where they may be held? Want them to knock and politely ask if they can enter? In this particular case no, but there are times and certain situations when it is necessary.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No knock warrants are a lazy way out for the cops.

Do some real police work and build a legal case.

I respectfully disagree as in all warrants,these cops had the intel to get/serve this warrant,this homicide warrant most likely was homicide/firearm warrant,again no facts yet,having a leg up on a possible hostel perp,early morning,no knock etc. is the police advantage to take the bad guy down.

Further if this kid shot wasn't the target of the warrant how did the cop know? they breached the apt,encountered a person with a handgun...now they/mob wants to hang the cop (again) being a cop with one hand tied behind your back ain't worth the pay check.IMPO.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does NO KNOCK mean they can just beat your door down WITH OUT KNOCKING!! Now I know that they were yelling after coming in, but how can they expect a citizen not to go for the gun they are sleeping by???

These no knock warrants are getting people killed and it may just get an officer killed!! JUSTIFIABLY

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 50
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 17