Minnkota sonar

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just bought the new Minnkota Powerdrive with the US2 sonar. Does anyone have their graph connected to their trolling motor? I am looking to connect my Lowrance Hook2 5 splitshot to it so I don't need side imaging or anything. I am just looking to use down imaging and regular sonar. I have tried to find YouTube video on it but can't find anything.

JB_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
You'll have to buy an adapter that connects the US2 transducer from minnkota to your lowrance. That will give you just your standard 2D reading from the transducer in the trolling motor. If you want DI up front you will have to mount your DI transducer onto the trolling motor.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Should be plug and play with this adapter (mkr-us2-15) to connect the thin black cable from the minnkota to the transducer port on the back of the graph. Should be able to find in town at Scheels, Dakota tackle or boat dealers.

As noted above, you will just have regular sonar from the transducer included on the minnkota, and of course you will only have that when minnkota is in the water.

If you need help I like fixing things and Busch light.

https://minnkotamotors.johnsonoutdo...r/us2-adapter-cable-mkr-us2-15-lowrance-hook2

Last edited:

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^ I should be able to handle it, but I will keep you in mind if I need help. I have a few upgrades going on at once so things might get sketchy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88