Morons at Deepwater Boat Ramp

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some shit heads (fishermen or not) filled the toilet pit at the ramp with empty cans and other garbage. A guy suggested that if they were caught to hang them over the hole by their feet and lower their face into it! I'm all for that! It's a clique but assholes like that ruin it for everyone!

HuntnFish96

Was that last weekend? Saturday was busy. I heard a couple of guys talking about where they are from. I didn't look to see how many out of stater's there were. That ramp has been a cluster all year no etiquette on where to un-tarp boats. I don't even yell anymore at people it wrecks your day. I like to sit back and watch other people get pissed lol. I did notice I guy I had a run in a couple of years ago never learned his lesson of letting his dog run around. A few years back I was unloading my boat getting the motor stated when he pulled up let his Weimaraner out of the pickup next thing I know the dog was scratching the side of my pickup door. trying to get at my dog man that day pissed me off

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was that last weekend? Saturday was busy. I heard a couple of guys talking about where they are from. I didn't look to see how many out of stater's there were. That ramp has been a cluster all year no etiquette on where to un-tarp boats. I don't even yell anymore at people it wrecks your day. I like to sit back and watch other people get pissed lol. I did notice I guy I had a run in a couple of years ago never learned his lesson of letting his dog run around. A few years back I was unloading my boat getting the motor stated when he pulled up let his Weimaraner out of the pickup next thing I know the dog was scratching the side of my pickup door. trying to get at my dog man that day pissed me off
I was there on Saturday and it was definitely busy but no issues that I saw. I didn't use the outhouse on Saturday but when I did use it on Monday my thought was NDGF can be proud of this one and then I noticed all of the garbage in the pit.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would rather shit over the edge of my boat than sit in a 19century shitter.
Better yet....
IMG_0299.PNG

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93