Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_7120.jpeg

Scheels in Minot today

Last edited:

Muley14

Founding Member
Founding Member
There have been a lot more primers available in the last few weeks. I've seen/heard about large magnums 4 times in the last month or so at Scheels (One batch of each brand). Large rifle have been fairly common in the last month. I wonder if they aren't trying to push more out for hunting season.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
As of last night, there were 4 bricks of CCI 200, probably 7-10 of Winchester large rifle, and even some Remington 9 1/2 at Fargo Scheels.

Also, I didn't see any indication of a new run on loaded ammo. There's literally tons of it on the shelves. I'm sure certain cartridges are still rare, but if you shoot a 9mm, 223, and 6.5 Creedmoor, you got it made.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think midway has or at least had them in their factory 2nds selection. It is what I got shooting well out of the wife's and kid's .243s, I only bought 300 because i wasn't sure how they would be and for last 2 years they have worked great for accuracy and have been killing deer with 43.4 gr h4350 and cci200.

mklein

Anyone have any 6mm Hornady 90gr ELDX? A buddies rifle appears to prefer them.
I have various bullets to trade, or we could do a cash deal.
If you are looking for the bullets and not loaded ammo, scheels in Bismarck has 90gr eldx .243/6mm on the shelf. Can just order online also and I believe over 75 bucks is free shipping.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are looking for the bullets and not loaded ammo, scheels in Bismarck has 90gr eldx .243/6mm on the shelf. Can just order online also and I believe over 75 bucks is free shipping.
Yes, just the bullets. Thanks guys, I found some now.
I had been in Scheels in Fargo, and didn't even see a spot for them on the shelf, so I didn't bother to ask. Then later (after I posted here), I went to the Scheels website, and it showed they had 4 boxes in Fargo. I bought them all and picked them up in the store. I guess I should check the website first. Not everything they have is on the shelf.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84