NDA Logo Decals

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't really care about style of hat, shirt, or can coozie. I'm in for a couple of each when they roll out. Not a big decal guy though. Sorry V!!!!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, not that it matters but ill throw my 2 cents in - im partial to mesh back hats with little to no "structure"

- - - Updated - - -

running a website trying to please all us needy bastards must be a chore. Im sorry

I AM NOT SORRY

it was V's desire to run a website and he knew he was dealing with US needy bastages long before he launched NDA

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
V - you better please us and please us soon - you've been sandbagging on t-shirts, decals, etc. for far too long

:;:stirthepot

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hand out a couple different style hats to my customers with our name on them.

I have yet to ever see anyone wearing them around. Kinda seems like I should have spent a bit more on the hats, cause it sure isn't helping advertise for me in their closets or the dumpster...haha

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have ~20 hats. wear 2

i actually collect hats and only have a few that i actually wear but i would guess that i have somewhere around the 150-200 hats give er take

- - - Updated - - -

Dri duck makes a high quality hat that doesn't break the bank.

repells water too i assume? i have one of their jackets.. it was embroidered with a company i dont care to show any support to, but i still wear the jacket when im out working or if im out mudding.. very very nice jacket.. need to get that embroidery out of there and get something else put on there or something!

- - - Updated - - -

possibly even put an NDA patch on there if there is a neat something or other to put on the jacket?!

- - - Updated - - -

would it be at all possible to get the logo so i could put it on a jacket of my own?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think we should sell some vanilla to help group fund the NDA pot

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if you would all just use softener salt to make your pickled mushky, you would have tons of extra sticker cash

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
working on the decals haven't had to use pay pal in such a long time forgot password. will get that taking care of. V will be happy to promote NDA and all the misfits on this site.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
working on the decals haven't had to use pay pal in such a long time forgot password. will get that taking care of. V will be happy to promote NDA and all the misfits on this site.

Much appreciated. When you get to the pay page it has an option for credit cards. In case anyone missed it.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think we should sell some vanilla to help group fund the NDA pot

He's selling decals and maybe a hat, T-shirt, and a hoody. Nobody said anything about pot ya friggin' deviant!!

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Freaking dirt scratchers used up all the subsidies so we got to sell stickers....

- - - Updated - - -

Laced with pot???

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will these decals give us priority at the boat ramps over non Nodak Angler members

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have trouble finding hats big enough. Most look like a yarmulke with a bill sitting on my still baby huey sized noggin.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38