NDA Logo Decals

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
The "store" is a brand new addition to the site. As a test-bed we will be selling the NDA Logo Decal. It is roughly 5" x 6". I'm having a batch made up from the template that huffranger and DirtyMike have.
If this test is successful we will be adding other items such as t-shirts, hoodies, etc ...
Expect a slightly longer wait on delivery on this inaugural batch. Thanks for your patience.

Be one of the 1st with the exclusive NDA Decal!

5" NDA Logo Decal: 2 for $15

dm-logo.jpg

View: http://nodakangler.com/forums/content.php?911

I have updated the pricing to 2 for $15. For those that ordered already at the $12.50 per decal, you will be getting 2 decals per order. Thanks for your support! It is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank V I need one for both pickups and the boat for now. I'll get them ordered in the morning.

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
V - If you do price some hats out, please don't go the cheap azz route. Take a look at flex fit. Although the hat might be a touch more expensive, I'd be more than willing to pay an extra $5-$10 for a great fitting quality hat vs. something like grandpa use to wear back in the 70s.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
V - If you do price some hats out, please don't go the cheap azz route. Take a look at flex fit. Although the hat might be a touch more expensive, I'd be more than willing to pay an extra $5-$10 for a great fitting quality hat vs. something like grandpa use to wear back in the 70s.

I second this. The unstructured, mesh back snap/velcro hats of today aren't bad either.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

Fast dry/synthetic and the underside of the bill should be dark.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just bought 3, hopefully paypal gives you my address V.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
just ordered mine! and after i paid for it it brought me to some site that had a video loaded up of you playing some sort of world of war craft game?

Oh ffs ... some college buddies and I probably. Not warcraft, but something I'm sure. haha

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

I'm researching it. So far, what I've found is more like a $20 difference, but still poking around.

I agree, no one wears those cheap hats. There is no point offering them ... even for giveaways.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh, and what happened to those cool logo's we voted on?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 38