NDA Logo Decals

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should make some shirts that have front pockets, and or other features that would make them great fishing t-shirts. Where better to promote the site than on the water.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
please consider sticking to lighter colors - I won't buy dark fishing clothes (hot in the sun)

maybe a dark cap for ice fishing

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
please consider sticking to lighter colors - I won't buy dark fishing clothes (hot in the sun)

maybe a dark cap for ice fishing

Yep!, or just offer them in a variety of colors, light, dark, and pink for the women, and panzies

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should make some shirts that have front pockets, and or other features that would make them great fishing t-shirts. Where better to promote the site than on the water.

that ^^^^

all my work t-shirts have front pockets - for my pocket protector, protractor, thick black eyeglasses, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I'm serious about front pocket - use them ALL THE TIME

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. anyone wearing their NDA cap like this should be banned for life

db1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. all my employees think (incorrectly) I'm a dork for wearing pocketed t's

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
pocket t-shirts are a direct cause to many phones falling to the depths of fishing waters.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
$12.50? Are they made from white gold leaf?

I enjoy buying quality, but I am inherently thrifty as well. I think these stickers would be an easier pill to swallow @ 2 for $15. I am sure the initial run of stickers are higher priced because of the design template and there may be limited quantities, but it does seem steep. I think I paid $15 for two Browning buckmarks, but they were made of polished aluminum with 3M adhesive. I love the sticker and the idea of it, just pointing out some of the silent thriftys out there may be shying away because of price and price alone. If they are truly expensive to produce, just breakdown the cost so we money minded folk can understand.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what crew neck t-shirt looks like.

So maybe?

Whoops, I meant V-neck. My bad

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh dear - NO on the v-neck - my modesty prevents me from allowing womenfolk to ogle my chesticles

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I enjoy buying quality, but I am inherently thrifty as well. I think these stickers would be an easier pill to swallow @ 2 for $15. I am sure the initial run of stickers are higher priced because of the design template and there may be limited quantities, but it does seem steep. I think I paid $15 for two Browning buckmarks, but they were made of polished aluminum with 3M adhesive. I love the sticker and the idea of it, just pointing out some of the silent thriftys out there may be shying away because of price and price alone. If they are truly expensive to produce, just breakdown the cost so we money minded folk can understand.

It is the initial launch. The premise behind this, is essentially to crowd-fund the NDA store, and future NDA products.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh dear - NO on the v-neck - my modesty prevents me from allowing womenfolk to ogle my chesticles

A V-neck with a pocket, a pack of smokes in there, some slicked back grey hair, and a wafting of old school after shave is a rare and triumphant spectacle in this day and age.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
A V-neck with a pocket, a pack of smokes in there, some slicked back grey hair, and a wafting of old school after shave is a rare and triumphant spectacle in this day and age.

This reminded me of my old man when I was a kid, except the marlboro's were rolled up in the sleeve, and instead of slicked back hair it was a sweet, slicked over comb-over.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unless like myself, you have a square head, with a knob on one side. I vote for the Flex Fit. I'd absolutely pay more for a hat that I'll actually wear.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, not that it matters but ill throw my 2 cents in - im partial to mesh back hats with little to no "structure"

- - - Updated - - -

running a website trying to please all us needy bastards must be a chore. Im sorry

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
ya im with Wags on this but i've liked some of the hats with all the structure in them too, im a very picky hat person so im not gonna put in my $.02 you just make something awesome and ill buy that damn thing how's about that?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37