Ndsu showing ND h its done 🤣

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are there more than 2 genders in the deer/elk/moose world? Just wondering if a person would get in trouble if they happened to shoot an antlered deer that identifies as an anterless deer. SMH What a crazy world this is becoming.
Yup bigtime trouble, better be careful.

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
Of course 2 men would get the most votes, everyone prefers the company of men, and not in a gay way.

If its just a most votes deal, a woman will never wear a crown again.

This is all just so fitting.

The new Feinstein fill in... drum roll please. Is black and a woman, because nothing else mattered in the entire ordeal. Two boxes checked was the only requirement.

Everything now is effd up.
3 boxes checked as I heard she’s a lesbian.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Although I'm a straight white man I guess I've "caught the gay". At worst I see it as sidestepping the issue. At best some kids had a fun competition.

Is this site part of the culture war? It has it's own pronouns

Screenshot_20231002-201833.png

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
keep pushing your woke agenda freedom you will get all the reactions you want.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
keep pushing your woke agenda freedom you will get all the reactions you want.
No agenda, just not inflating something to be more than it is. I actually have pretty conservative views when it comes to the alphabet crowd but I guess I've got the "woke" too. There's traditions worth fighting for, homecoming court ain't one of them.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought this thread was about USD pouncing us. Heard about the two king thing wondered why ---where are the female rights. Homecoming is very important to the school and in general. Homecoming is something different to everyone. To me was basically crackin a beer setting up tailgait at 7 something am, cooking for the crew. Party with lots of friends until game time--go to the game and later we had a band come and play a buddy's more firends garage till midnite. It was a blast. Its what homecoming is for us. I could tell by the eyes of the students in the am that most partyied way late on Friday. Homecoming with the frats/sororities is big even with former atheletes. Even dougy showed up pushin his little cart with his bum leg. When i was a college student i worked 40hrs a week. I didnt get to enjoy it then.

The older we get the more fun we have!!!!!! If you dont like hank williams (homecoming) you can kiss my ass!!!!!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Catdaddy, you mean this one?
Well now you're just showing off Tikka! Yes, this one. Not sure why the trouble on my end, I don't consider myself technologically challenged but reconsidering that stance....

In my defense, it didn't show up in the "General Forums" and I couldn't remember the key search terms I needed to find it that way. Did you search "NDSU"? I found it after that. Just wondering if there's a better way I should be doing it. Not the first time I've run into this.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried searching NDSU in the search box with no luck. but this forum is Ndsu.

When the search doesn't work I just go to the bottom of the "What's New" forum and scroll through the pages at the bottom of the first page.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried searching NDSU in the search box with no luck. but this forum is Ndsu.

When the search doesn't work I just go to the bottom of the "What's New" forum and scroll through the pages at the bottom of the first page.
Thanks for the tip on the "What's New" forum....I'll use that for sure. Much appreciated!

Seems a little "1999'ish" but a workaround I'll try!

@Vollmer want you to know this is a small hiccup and I appreciate what you've created here. Would be nice to see an improvement but only slightly impacts my experience here.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, one of us should have taken a couple hours to pen something that concretely and succinctly conveys what most people understand intuitively to be a rubbish change in tradition for all the wrong reasons.

We really misspent our time by doing other things.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's a concept instead of ruining every single one of our traditional events from elementary Christmas shows to college homecoming royalty weeks. They/them, he/she, her/him non binary imaginary dress up groups can start their own traditions and leave ours alone. And anyone who supports the imaginary people with mental illness can follow them. It's really that simple people

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Here's a concept instead of ruining every single one of our traditional events from elementary Christmas shows to college homecoming royalty weeks. They/them, he/she, her/him non binary imaginary dress up groups can start their own traditions and leave ours alone. And anyone who supports the imaginary people with mental illness can follow them. It's really that simple people
One doesn't have to support the trans nonsense to be ok with the change. It's far from ruining the tradition

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One doesn't have to support the trans nonsense to be ok with the change. It's far from ruining the tradition
Says the guy who has already stated it's not a concern worth discussing how many accounts do you have camper, 701FishSlayer. You know some can distinguish a person writing style in his sentence structure right. Are you that lonely and sad you need to use multiple accounts.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Says the guy who has already stated it's not a concern worth discussing how many accounts do you have camper, 701FishSlayer. You know some can distinguish a person writing style in his sentence structure right. Are you that lonely and sad you need to use multiple accounts.
Says the faux network guy who hasn’t had an original thought since he was 7 and figured out shitting in the pot was better than shitting his pants. You’re dumber than the keyboard you typed that on.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Huh???

What's the point of the change then, sans trans nonsense?
Change was brought about to avoid "discriminating" against trans. I don't like the motivation but it's a nearly neutral change. A long way from NDSU is trying to turn my kid gay/trans. Until they go out of their way to create a specific spot for lbgtabcxyz I don't have a problem with it. There are things that are truly pro trans on campus. There was 10 years ago when I was there. I don't believe there ever was a time where colleges weren't more "liberal" or "progressive" than the general population.

Is it really that hard to believe not everyone has the same opinions as you? There was a time where I thought you were a free thinking person but the reality is you just regurgitate talking points from whoever your current favorite talking head is.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Change was brought about to avoid "discriminating" against trans. I don't like the motivation but it's a nearly neutral change. A long way from NDSU is trying to turn my kid gay/trans. Until they go out of their way to create a specific spot for lbgtabcxyz I don't have a problem with it. There are things that are truly pro trans on campus. There was 10 years ago when I was there. I don't believe there ever was a time where colleges weren't more "liberal" or "progressive" than the general population.

Is it really that hard to believe not everyone has the same opinions as you? There was a time where I thought you were a free thinking person but the reality is you just regurgitate talking points from whoever your current favorite talking head is.
Nope because your other account camper can't handle the facts that I'm not responding to his rebuttals. Now I will ignore this one to because I bet my left nut that you are camper/701FishSlayer an internet troll of the worst of human interactions.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84