Ndsu showing ND h its done 🤣

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Which one of the boys is on the girl's sport team.

Read the comment from someone important from NDSU and how proud the student body is of this. Happen before. db

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a '76 SU grad, I have been grateful for the quality education I received. As a result, Ms. Wire & I had supported NDSU financially to the best of our ability. That all stopped several years ago as higher ed in ND has become an ultra lib $hit show IMO. This latest issue continues to validate my prospective. Our "conservative" ND legislature continues to support higher ed in it's current form without any serious push-back, again just IMO.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
You gotta be a pretty fragile person to get upset that they started taking the top two and just calling it royalty. Also some sort of a closeted gay to make it a gay thing.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Three or more (y) I want to see group sex complaints next year. Facebook comments were quite entertaining.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Three or more (y) I want to see group sex complaints next year. Facebook comments were quite entertaining.
The left unfortunately wants to destroy everything that has to do with American traditions, everything that we hold to be normal in a society based on ideas that have been started to celebrate the special times of each year that help kick off a special occasion for any specific event. The left has even taken away the word pride to mean something that as a generation x I find to be an abomination to the morality of all mankind. This little stunt will have major repercussions for years to come, you don't spit in the face of your alumni to change traditions to something that will effect your bottom dollar.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get that these are college age kids voting and not sure if was meant to be a funny college age prank within the loop, or if kids today are actually that "far out" compared to what we were back in the 70s, man.

I remember when I was a kid and college age kids used to say "man" all the time. The old timers were puzzled at first and associated it to pot usage and here I am using CBD in my adult life but I never used "wow man" in my slang. Does that still make me a hippie ? Nope, the old timers were wrong.

Either way , there are controllables and uncontrollables in life. My wife and I were only to able to install what (we think) are good traits into our kids and that's only two minds out of of the 74 million millennials in the US. We try our best not to judge but this trans/gay stuff is a huge burr under our saddle blanket.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well said Davey we may not see eye to eye always but we do realize that society has changed into something that seems like just a few short years ago would be unheard of. There is going to be a lot of pissed of past ndsu grads who aren't going take this little stunt to kindly. You don't mess with traditions it's really thar simple.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
The left unfortunately wants to destroy everything that has to do with American traditions, everything that we hold to be normal in a society based on ideas that have been started to celebrate the special times of each year that help kick off a special occasion for any specific event. The left has even taken away the word pride to mean something that as a generation x I find to be an abomination to the morality of all mankind. This little stunt will have major repercussions for years to come, you don't spit in the face of your alumni to change traditions to something that will effect your bottom dollar.
If this "culture war" is so important to you where were you two years ago?

Oh the immorality of two dudes winning a popularity contest. 🙄

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If this "culture war" is so important to you where were you two years ago?

Oh the immorality of two dudes winning a popularity contest. 🙄
This is north dakota we still have small town values where ndsu was at one time the crown jewel in agriculture technology amongst other things. I'm not sure what you mean by where was I 2 years ago but for the record I'm not an ndsu fan, I just don't like the idea of traditional things being changed to appease a few among the tens of thousands who have came before them.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
This is north dakota we still have small town values where ndsu was at one time the crown jewel in agriculture technology amongst other things. I'm not sure what you mean by where was I 2 years ago but for the record I'm not an ndsu fan, I just don't like the idea of traditional things being changed to appease a few among the tens of thousands who have came before them.
Did you even read the article you shared...?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a huge NDSU fan. Not for football or the gay or trans crap that goes on there but for the education/degree. Both our boys went to NDSU and they are both doing a good stroke of business in adult life here in North Dakota. What more could a Mom and Dad ask for ? Don't take this student activity out on the school unless you want to boycott every college in the nation. .

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you even read the article you shared...?
Yes I did read the article, you didn't specify to what you were asking me where I was 2 years ago, as far as 12 members making a decision for tens of thousands of alumni is just plain ludicrous to think 12 people who make the decision for everyone else, the article doesn't even tells us how many alumni were part of the 12 members. They messed up and by the reactions they will be doing damage control that may never be repaired.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Yes I did read the article, you didn't specify to what you were asking me where I was 2 years ago, as far as 12 members making a decision for tens of thousands of alumni is just plain ludicrous to think 12 people who make the decision for everyone else, the article doesn't even tells us how many alumni were part of the 12 members. They messed up and by the reactions they will be doing damage control that may never be repaired.
Reading comprehension is the problem. Got it.

12 court members are chosen by a panel of students, faculty, staff, and alumni.

the whole student body votes during homecoming week

the top two vote recipients are crowned homecoming royalty

This process was implemented starting in 2021, and that year two male winners were crowned.

This was taken directly from the article. Hopefully you better understand what you're mad about.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84