Ndsu showing ND h its done 🤣

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reading comprehension is the problem. Got it.

12 court members are chosen by a panel of students, faculty, staff, and alumni.

the whole student body votes during homecoming week

the top two vote recipients are crowned homecoming royalty

This process was implemented starting in 2021, and that year two male winners were crowned.

This was taken directly from the article. Hopefully you better understand what you're mad about.
Yeah how many members were alumni from that group of 12 Einstein I see you didn't read my post either where I referenced the article, I don't know what you are trying to prove here but your post only makes me suspect you're a left leaning troll of another member with multiple accounts looking for a pissing match. Go away troll

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Yeah how many members were alumni from that group of 12 Einstein I see you didn't read my post either where I referenced the article, I don't know what you are trying to prove here but your post only makes me suspect you're a left leaning troll of another member with multiple accounts looking for a pissing match. Go away troll
You still fail to understand the selection process. I'm not getting my crayons out maybe camper will.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So these groups that vote to compile a list of royalty couldn’t come up with a list of 6, 7 or 8 men and same # of women to go onto a ballot to vote for one of each? Wasn't that tough to do back in my college days. This could potentially affect future enrollment if they want to play this game. Talk about pick your own battles. I already heard from several SU grads that are done giving and will give elsewhere.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well on a bright side if one could find a bright side atleast it's not two playing dress up and telling us they're some sex they were not born as. 🤔
Ndsu will figure it out perhaps us of the old gen x don't really understand what its like to have a generation where one sexual identity is confusing and changes from day to day.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt if this tradition will last very long, and then it will change to something else. I'm guessing it will be something even more off the wall, but we could shift back to more normal way of thinking. Not sure what was wrong with having a King and a Queen? But like some said earlier, traditions are being uprooted just for the sake of tearing down traditions.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Homecoming is for graduates to come home and watch the school play. It's about past graduates and tradition - not the current student body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homecoming

To think that this is somehow NOT about LGBTNONSENSE is is exactly that. Nonsense.
One more tradition down the drain. Bravo lefties.... you're erasing history at a brisk pace. Soon we'll have nothing to tie us together as a people.

Mission accomplished.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You still fail to understand the selection process. I'm not getting my crayons out maybe camper will.
I would but lunk is too busy arguing about dogs and finding very very very obscure websites to fit his gobbledegook.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why did they feel the need to make it the 2 people with the most votes??? One of the stupidest changes I've ever heard of but not surprising now days. Our society is beyond f....ed!
This, is the same question I have had running through my head. What was the great injustice that needed to be fixed?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course 2 men would get the most votes, everyone prefers the company of men, and not in a gay way.

If its just a most votes deal, a woman will never wear a crown again.

This is all just so fitting.

The new Feinstein fill in... drum roll please. Is black and a woman, because nothing else mattered in the entire ordeal. Two boxes checked was the only requirement.

Everything now is effd up.

Last edited:

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is this is their way of sidestepping any "gender" controversy. Top two vote getters win no matter what they identify as. No different than most elections I guess. If its two hot sorority sisters none of you would complain!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course 2 men would get the most votes, everyone prefers the company of men, and not in a gay way.

If its just a most votes deal, a woman will never wear a crown again.

This is all just so fitting.

The new Feinstein fill in... drum roll please. Is black and a woman, because nothing else mattered in the entire ordeal. Two boxes check was the only requirement.

Everything now is effd up.
There's no way the girls on campus are voting for a girl. Women can't stand other women.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are there more than 2 genders in the deer/elk/moose world? Just wondering if a person would get in trouble if they happened to shoot an antlered deer that identifies as an anterless deer. SMH What a crazy world this is becoming.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 85