Ndsu showing ND h its done 🤣

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope because your other account camper can't handle the facts that I'm not responding to his rebuttals. Now I will ignore this one to because I bet my left nut that you are camper/701FishSlayer an internet troll of the worst of human interactions.
Left nut, hahaha. You’ve proven, a long time ago, you don’t have nuts. Parrots don’t.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Nope because your other account camper can't handle the facts that I'm not responding to his rebuttals. Now I will ignore this one to because I bet my left nut that you are camper/701FishSlayer an internet troll of the worst of human interactions.
You're lucky there's no way for you to follow through on your bet. You'd be one step closer to joining those "scary" trannys

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here’s another thought. Who would even think, besides you, of creating more than one account? How do we know that you’re not woodmuck and 3brooster also? There can’t be 3 of you on here so ignorant. Hahaha.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At NDSU from 1964 t0 1968.

All the women i met during that time were all women who could drink beer with the best of us. And were looking for the same things i was looking for.

They were the best of time. db

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I remember one young red headed lady me and my buddy picked up off Broadway.

As we were counting our monies to give to the bootlegger, she made one of her first comments.

And it was "you know what they say, a f--k for a buck".

Yes, it was the best of time. db

By the way she was from Montana living with her grandma in Fargo. Never knew her name.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Kid call to bring apples and his corn, went to 5 food plots to refurnish the food.

Oats came up great, eating on it but brassicas not so good due to flee bugs. Need to stay on top next year.

Soon those plants that came will be frozen bring sugar to leaves and deer will eat big time.

So it is the best of time and today it is for another reason. db

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow!!!...rockon...:oops:🤭🤷‍♂️
Congratulations UND always going to be the Sioux to me on the major victory against a school who messes with a traditions.
images.jpeg

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember one young red headed lady me and my buddy picked up off Broadway.

As we were counting our monies to give to the bootlegger, she made one of her first comments.

And it was "you know what they say, a f--k for a buck".

Yes, it was the best of time. db

By the way she was from Montana living with her grandma in Fargo. Never knew her name.
DB how far are you from St. John?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
The main tradition the left is bent on destroying is the family which is the foundation of civilization. The left is little more than the minions of hell.
Two things really are seen as an abomination by God if you believe scripture. Israel sacrificed their children to Baal and were taken into exile. We have sacrificed 63 million on the alter of "pro choice". The second thing we all know the story of Sodom. Maybe they had two kings. Maybe fire and brimstone are in the future of the falsely tolerant and snobishly arrogant.

By the way some need to get a grasp on the language. We them, they etc doesn't imply any gender. The lefties want to apply gender to everything. They may see a rock in your wheat field as female because it's like a girls testicle while in reality it's more like their heart.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88