Need a rules breakdown asap

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
I’m a bit out of the loop on what gets classified and where. Ultimately, why does it matter?

It’s stupid threads like this asking for rules, clarifications, and petty shit that can really ruin a good thing.

Keep NDA simple V and do as you see fit.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have an idea Lunk. Why don't you start your own site, run it how you want to. And see how it goes. You seem to have all this internet knowledge at your disposal, so it should be no big deal at all for you to build your own site. Best of luck...
It would go broke in a week. There’s not that many whiners on this site that would follow him to his new site.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Like Sweeney said go get a breath of fresh air. It will do you good. LB

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have an idea Lunk. Why don't you start your own site, run it how you want to. And see how it goes. You seem to have all this internet knowledge at your disposal, so it should be no big deal at all for you to build your own site. Best of luck...
What's wrong with a little clarification you can go to any social media site and find that sites rules and policies that everyone needs to abide by. Atleast I'm plenty man enough that I can post my grievances on the main board instead of sending private messages to the boss because someone doesn't like the way the site is running and threatening I'm leaving or else. Time to do some more yard work

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's wrong with a little clarification you can go to any social media site and find that sites rules and policies that everyone needs to abide by. Atleast I'm plenty man enough that I can post my grievances on the main board instead of sending private messages to the boss because someone doesn't like the way the site is running and threatening I'm leaving or else. Time to do some more yard work
Give it a break. Wow.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've honestly never even noticed what is being alluded to in this thread. If the complaint is that non political threads keep getting bounced to political, then quit bringing politics into every fucking discussion. Problem solved. Google makes its living off of some of the best if not the best algorithms in the world... and they are trusted... that's why everyone uses it... from site development, to site ads, to search engines, etc... so, if they say it's political in nature, I would generally trust them... not always... but, generally anyway.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I've honestly never even noticed what is being alluded to in this thread. If the complaint is that non political threads keep getting bounced to political, then quit bringing politics into every fucking discussion. Problem solved. Google makes its living off of some of the best if not the best algorithms in the world... and they are trusted... that's why everyone uses it... from site development, to site ads, to search engines, etc... so, if they say it's political in nature, I would generally trust them... not always... but, generally anyway.
You are exactly right

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Trust Google???????? No thanks

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
340130622_173915975516803_1890213415354513472_n.jpg

There, now cheer up.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Vollmer, any way you can shadow ban people... ya know, let them keep posting stupid shit, but don't make it visible to anyone else on the site so they think everything's good and people are finally just not feeding the trolls anymore?

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey Vollmer, any way you can shadow ban people... ya know, let them keep posting stupid shit, but don't make it visible to anyone else on the site so they think everything's good and people are finally just not feeding the trolls anymore?
Yes its possible. Our government and there puppets have been doing it for years. But why would you want that?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Just the ignore feature.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s the big deal? Leave it as it is. Those who are easily hurt and offended can go play with their dolls.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't come here to talk politics. I come here to read about fishing and hunting. The side threads like HaHas, morning coffee, those are great too because they give me a good laugh... I love the site the way it is. Vollmer couldn't summarize it any better, political topics go into the political section.

It's always easier to sharp shoot a product from the outside...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84