New for GM~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Truck line,curious to drive the Colorado with the new durama diesel,finally its being released,I also see we have a new 3500 suburban coming out (finally) and one last thing,the 2016 1500 pickup is having a front end face lift,I like the new look way better.

FYI for GM folks.

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I read, a new HD Suburbun will only be offered to fleet/gov't entities.

There is a next gen Duramax in the works. I've heard maybe out for the 2017 HD GM trucks.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd consider a GM pickup if the front bumper had more ground clearance than their Malibu. I don't think you could drive over a snapping turtle without it getting hung up under that bumper. What a waste of an otherwise good pickup. When my current battlefield transport gives out I'll probably spring for a Tundra.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
slim.aero dynamics,but hey,take off the splash guard and have a 3" front ready lift installed to level the truck out and give you the clearance.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know, I was just looking at some trucks in traffic and it's not limited to GM. Ford and Dodge have some pretty low front bumpers too.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My bumper height is fully adjustable. Manually and automatically. Just sayin.

#RAM4cornersuspensionisprettyneat

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I drove a new ram to south carolina this spring and got 450 plus miles per tank. Thats going 80 mph too. Great mileage.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just poking a stick at the bear, if you actually sit down and study all brands of vehicles, and nit pick them apart, they all have good and bad in them. :;:howdy

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
tikka,you beat me to it,can't wait to here from guy when the air pump takes a dump on him...lol.Buddy has a denali with like suspension,two rear air shocks $1200/ea.Great concept but spendy to maintain.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
tikka,you beat me to it,can't wait to here from guy when the air pump takes a dump on him...lol.Buddy has a denali with like suspension,two rear air shocks $1200/ea.Great concept but spendy to maintain.

it's a sealed nitrogen based system - no contamination/moisture/dust

besides - lifetime bumper-to-bumper warranty

:D

- - - Updated - - -

so don't wait to hear from me cuz it's most likely that you won't

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd consider a GM pickup if the front bumper had more ground clearance than their Malibu. I don't think you could drive over a snapping turtle without it getting hung up under that bumper. What a waste of an otherwise good pickup. When my current battlefield transport gives out I'll probably spring for a Tundra.
IMG_3364.jpg

I am actually very impressed with the clearance on my 2014 GMC after I removed the air deflector. It is an easy fix to add a lot of clearance compared to other rigs.

- - - Updated - - -

With the air deflector removed I can almost clear a case of the wife's beer stood on end.:D

IMG_3366.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79