New Jobs

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
30300 new jobs in march but not enough to keep up with illegals. OH that right they not here for a job, just the free stuff. LB

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
30300 new jobs in march but not enough to keep up with illegals. OH that right they not here for a job, just the free stuff. LB
You most not see very good. If you look at road construction or people pouring cement or roofers. There all Hispanic and they work there ass off. You look at panhandlers There white or black never Hispanic. They take the jobs the white guys won't take. There very family oriented. I would never bitch about Hispanic people.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sleep like shit so I’m up early many mornings and run to my local gas station for a coffee or pop. I almost always see a couple pickup loads of Hispanics, painters, drywall, etc.., getting coffee and snacks for the day. I see this whether I’m in Fargo or Bismarck. Thank god we have people who want to work.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You most not see very good. If you look at road construction or people pouring cement or roofers. There all Hispanic and they work there ass off. You look at panhandlers There white or black never Hispanic. They take the jobs the white guys won't take. There very family oriented. I would never bitch about Hispanic people.
He said Illegals, nothing about Hispanics.

FJB

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bingo fucking boarder jumpers. Fucking Biden piece of shit his vault. The workers as mentioned way above come to work and yes they are good.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't have any issues with the ones that want to work, its the ones that come and have no intention of being part of a productive society.
May the razor wire you snuck across do a number on your juggler.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden was crowing that he created 15million new jobs during his reign. I really wonder if that is true. More then likely not. Almost as true as the 81 million votes he supposedly got.

Why create more jobs when it seems every business can't find enough help for the positions they already have? I often wonder what happened to all the workers. It seems before 2020 covid there was plenty of workers. then after the shutdown and the covid unemployment, there isn't enough workers to fill all the positions. Are they still getting some form of unemployment? Did they just say to hell with working and live off the govt assistance? Maybe Onlyfans and online streaming is how they're making a living now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90