So...Recession?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If I can keep electricity on I will be fine. Tough to survive now days without it LB

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck I read an article about Wyoming, which by the way has one of the biggest untapped oil deposits in the nation, has Elementary School kids learn to shoot in school. I will see if I can find it again, I wanted to move to Wyoming but didn't get the job I wanted. Love the openess of the state and it has reasonable climate compared to the weather of North Dakota.
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/national/article258174698.html
I spent a summer down there in my younger years. It’s a great state and the people there are much like they are here. I felt right at home.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is some pretty crazy talk going on about the Brics nations getting away from the dollar or at least getting away from the dollar as the reserve currency. That could turn into a nasty situation for Americans real quick

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is some pretty crazy talk going on about the Brics nations getting away from the dollar or at least getting away from the dollar as the reserve currency. That could turn into a nasty situation for Americans real quick
Yeah posted this exact thing on the Biden thread since this wasn't supposed to be political but yeah its messed up

Last edited:

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^
Does this mean things priced in dollars will by default cost more dollars as the dollars are worth less?
ie commodities, etc.

Rhetorical question. I still haven't wrapped my head around this one.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^
Does this mean things priced in dollars will by default cost more dollars as the dollars are worth less?
ie commodities, etc.

Rhetorical question. I still haven't wrapped my head around this one.
Yes and the way they have been printing money if these other countries start dumping the dollar it would be catastrophic. All the signs are pointing to this very thing in the making.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Problem is the usd isnt only bloatware on the market. They all are print print

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is how most everybody I know with all the new trucks, campers and boats make it they never own it just keep trading all the time. I just can't
They just have the payment worked into their monthly budget. No different than a mortgage except you eventually own the home not the toys

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
my seeburg 200, 100 records and one of few that can play both sides so 200 records. Not played for a while but getting new records, clean up and sit back as sound is great.
coin still intact and works for a nickel. db
"Show Them To Me..." Still waiting for "part 2" DB.....

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing that's interesting in the west Europe and the United States and that is we are pushing for digital currency all kinds of information out there on how this will be administered. Can this be done without the approval of Washington since the federal reserve in a private entity of the government?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cat:
Yes. i think about part two, too and hopefully it will work out this spring once the bike is out to. I will post my efforts be it successful or not.

I hope I use the word to, too and two in a right way.

Do not want to be part of the unintelligent list. db

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cat:
Yes. i think about part two, too and hopefully it will work out this spring once the bike is out to. I will post my efforts be it successful or not.

I hope I use the word to, too and two in a right way.

Do not want to be part of the unintelligent list. db
I see what ya did there.....working them all into one sentence and such. Wordsmith genius!

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
We finance quite a bit for furnace/AC installs. Just got notified our lowest no-fee plan APR is jumping from 9.9 to 11.9. We'll be shopping for other lenders to see if we can find lower rates for customers. However, the trend is everything related to loans will be higher interest rates and fewer options for folks with middling credit scores.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84