So...Recession?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing that's interesting in the west Europe and the United States and that is we are pushing for digital currency all kinds of information out there on how this will be administered. Can this be done without the approval of Washington since the federal reserve in a private entity of the government?
with digital currency ----- no more merchant fees?

That would be huge hit to the banks --- plus to the consumer/business owner.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

How that going to work for those who pay under the table? How are my future customers going to be able to buy my bomb ass weed when north dakota legalize it. Or the the girls on the corner turning tricks, are we going to go back to a barter system or some wampun beads perhaps. I don't like the fact that the government has that much control over our finances being able to close our accounts without due process.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member

There will be zero pluses to the consumer you can bank on that. You will literally be at their mercy.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
How that going to work for those who pay under the table? How are my future customers going to be able to buy my bomb ass weed when north dakota legalize it. Or the the girls on the corner turning tricks, are we going to go back to a barter system or some wampun beads perhaps. I don't like the fact that the government has that much control over our finances being able to close our accounts without due process.
You can bet they will. Guarantee you will see huge tax hikes, every transaction will be taxed. They only reason for a CBDC is control. Literally 100% control

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
The list of boats on walleye central looks around 2-3 times longer than it’s been the last couple years. I think the supply is beginning to overrun demand
Just looked at the list and a huge majority are 40k and up, not many people can pay cash for those and I’m sure the finance rate is why so many boats are sitting. Not many boats around the $10-30k range

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the local banks are starting to worry a little bit....i just got an email from mine saying they have a special rate for RV's and boats right now...7.99%! There will be folks dumb enough to take "advantage" of that though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84