New pontoon owner - lift advic

andyb15

Established Member
I bought a pontoon this week to be able take the kids fishing and tubing. The one I pulled the trigger is actually a tritoon. Does anyone know what I need to look for in a lift to fit this thing? I’ve seen a lot of pontoon lifts for sale but not sure if there something different I need to look for since this is a tritoon.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The lifts I have seen for a tritoon have supports like a bunk trailer under each of the pontoons. So the left, right, and middle one all have supports. Some tritoons are different then others for example some of the middle toons may only go 3/4 of the way back where some go the full length of the toon. I would want supports for each toon if I were purchasing a lift.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
The lifts I have seen for a tritoon have supports like a bunk trailer under each of the pontoons. So the left, right, and middle one all have supports. Some tritoons are different then others for example some of the middle toons may only go 3/4 of the way back where some go the full length of the toon. I would want supports for each toon if I were purchasing a lift.
Break out another $10,000.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 233
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68