New Site Ideas....

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the admins/owners of this site decide to do an "NDA Girls of 2016" calendar, can the members select the "models" that will be featured in the final product? We could put together profiles for all of the candidates and put it to a member vote!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Best suggestion yet !! We could auction off a role as 'camera man assistant' too. I call dibs on film-boy.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then I call 'dibs' on being the Fluffer.... I get to make sure the bikinis are all lined up on the bodies and make sure the nipples stand at attention!:;:exactly:;:muahaha;:;bowdown

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what local girl would want to pose after the insane criticism the FBO girls received.

I'm all in as I love a good looking woman in a bikini, it's what makes the world go around, but holy crap are the crowds brutal.

I think Bo Derek would have been belittled by some.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then I call 'dibs' on being the Fluffer.... I get to make sure the bikinis are all lined up on the bodies and make sure the nipples stand at attention!:;:exactly:;:muahaha;:;bowdown

I forgot..... I also am responsible to validate all cameltoes..... smh

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
imagesqtbnANd9GcRQU3NWvm08ZQ2vBUTm_zu4ex-1.jpg

I call dibs on being this guy

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what local girl would want to pose after the insane criticism the FBO girls received.

I'm all in as I love a good looking woman in a bikini, it's what makes the world go around, but holy crap are the crowds brutal.

I couldn't agree more! I was one of the individuals dishing out some of that criticism. That's why we leave it up to the members to decide.

Maybe you could round up the one in your avatar?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
You CREEPERS!!! Count me in to do something. I'd ever be waterboy on a hot day!!:;:thumbsup

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will apply the sunscreen. Don't want any of them to get sun cancer

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

That's called a wardrobe bikini assistant, I hate to be the barer of bad news but a fluffer is a helper who gives blow jobs before the actor gets on stage. Lol I'm thinking you meant the first, wardrobe bikini asst.
Fluffer
A fluffer is a person employed to keep a male adult film star aroused on the set. These duties, which do not necessarily involve touching the actors, are considered part of the makeup department. Wikipedia

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think that to EARN the right to judge the ladies, each one of you wannabees needs to take a full length pic of yourselves in a speedo and post it here for the rest of us to critique your physique. Just to make sure you "Qualify" to be a judge for physical fitness. Winners will be allowed to vote on potential candidates for the calendar.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM great minds think alike. Have you ever noticed that some guys who think they are a matchup to a world class model are better matched to Lycanthropes avatar.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member

Way too much bush and her nose is a little too pointy....

- - - Updated - - -

That's called a wardrobe bikini assistant, I hate to be the barer of bad news but a fluffer is a helper who gives blow jobs before the actor gets on stage. Lol I'm thinking you meant the first, wardrobe bikini asst.
Fluffer
A fluffer is a person employed to keep a male adult film star aroused on the set. These duties, which do not necessarily involve touching the actors, are considered part of the makeup department. Wikipedia

UpMine would be a more appropriate name for a fluffer...

- - - Updated - - -

See above

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meh. FBO models were all stiffly posed, set up in ridiculously wooden sets, and whoever "directed" the sets hadn't a clue. That gross "I'm really smoking hot" look they gave the camera just never ever ever works.

How about just some wholesome local girls laughing/smiling in a relaxed "I'm having fun outdoors" look? Skip the biker magazine badass attitude facial expressions.

if you look at fishing/hunting pics of beautiful women that are highly regarded they are the opposite of FBO calendar hsots. The girls are relaxed and being pleasant - not stiff bitchy "I have to poop" looks in their faces.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74