New to nda

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
A Packer fan too, alright!!!! :;:rockit
There are quite a few Viking fans here and we do give each other grief. Couple take it way to serious but a good time is usually had by all.
I can only imagine why you moved out of Minneapolis and i don't blame you a bit. Most Blue platers are something else, getting way to liberal too, and that is putting it way too kind.

Last edited:

campcook

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you still get the urge to net smelt? It's been many years but it was always a good time and fun eating. Welcome to God's Country.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stay away from fictitious he is going to pirate your fishing holes

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
packers... woof..... ;:;barf haha having a chef on board will be awesome, i hope to see you load up the recipe forum with some awesome wild game recipes for us to try! welcome to NDA and enjoy!
SKOL VIKES!! :;:cheers

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Chefwayne, I'm still not seeing where in ND you live. Couple of people have asked. I'm not looking for your home address of course, but you mention shore-fishing, and donating to the river. What river? I'm sure people would give you a tip or two, but the Red fishes different than the Mouse, or the Missouri.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll see you wading some night. This spring's been a tough one. Traditionally fall is better than spring, and evening better than morning, but I'm getting frustrated this spring. It's been hard to get any sort of consistency going, unless you count consistently getting blanked.

Chefwayne33

I can agree with you, I first made it out the 26th of march and been out probably 15 times since and I've got two eyes,two sauger, a northern and two sturgeon. Thinking we need a consistent warm up and water levels to go down a bit for us shore guys. It seems every time I get a day off(like today) the weather won't cooperate although I'm thinking of going out for a few hours tonight

Chefwayne33

And I can post a few recipes as the days proceed, with wild game I do a lot of different sauces that I think compliment them well, it's a lot of fancy French stuff though as that's where my training comes from, though a lot good we all cook stems from French beginnings, or at least French were first to do any sort of documentation on it. And ahh yes I love to dip bet for smelt back home, my hometown has a place called Susie qs that sends out big tugs to drop enormous nets to get them along with whitefish, chubs, and herring. Inconvenient trolling for salmon as they are marked with tiny red flags and running your downtiggers through them stops you dead in the water, I've down it once, all you do is cut everything and get the hell out of there. I use to dipnet suckers this time of the year as well, it's a lot of fun and they are clean enough to pickle yet.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your looking for a boat to get on more fish on the river I hear riverfisher it going to have a slightly used lund for sale.

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your looking for a boat to get on more fish on the river I hear riverfisher it going to have a slightly used lund for sale.

;:;funnypost
Going to take a lot of time for this to get old!

Slightly used Lund, Low Hours, Motor runs good. Very little cosmetic damage.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;funnypost
Going to take a lot of time for this to get old!

Slightly used Lund, Low Hours, Motor runs good. Very little cosmetic damage.

Definitely never drug the boat behind the truck on the highway for 100 miles or anything. Also doesn't leak, like brand newish.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11