New Truck Gear

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just bought my first truck ever. 2015 Chevy Silverado.
-- Can't help but think of this every time I say "Silverado":

Anyway... seems like spray-in bed-liners are all the rage, but if you're going to have a tonneau cover, which will be hiding the box most of the time (and I will), it seems the cost greatly outweighs the benefits.
I picked up a Dee Zee rubber bed mat at Fleet Farm for $80. It fits perfectly, and nothing is slipping on that thing.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Picking out a 2018 f150 for a new work rig. I am going to add a tonneau cover and am looking for advice. Can’t remember the brand on my F250 but it doesn’t hold worth a shit on the Velcro edges

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Picking out a 2018 f150 for a new work rig. I am going to add a tonneau cover and am looking for advice. Can’t remember the brand on my F250 but it doesn’t hold worth a shit on the Velcro edges

Access original, made in Jamestown, ND. I had my last one for 15 years and it was still perfect when i sold my 2001 dodge. I think they did have a few years of bad velcro, but that has been resolved.
https://www.accesscover.com/

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never understood how people can get a 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive and NOT GET MUDFLAPS!! Thanks for the rock chips!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
A Retrax is a must. Way better than any vinyl top. Invented, manufactured, and shipped from Grand Forks.

retrax.com

Dogshit. 2 friends had them. They're great if they never get wet or dusty. If they do get wet or dusty, they're dogshit.

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last truck had the ARE cap, Had it on the truck 12 years. Looked new day I sold it. Only issue was resealing the windows (twice). Currently have BAK aluminum flat cover on current truck. Still need to put tailgate seals on. Way too much dust from the roads gets in there. I like the better visibility than cap.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14