NFL News (Vikings)

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whoever gave me negative rep towards the beginning of the season for dishing out some shit about the Vikings owes me an apology!!! ;:;rofl

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
You pretty much have the worst takes on fottball I have ever read. It would be funny to see why Burnsy would say about you.
I don't give a shit. No team is stumbling into the super bowl with a spineless twit who cannot even bench a player without first seeking permission. Hack spielman will continue plugging in subpar players into this roster, and unless a coordinator is willing to hand in their resignation letter, they will accept the shitty kicker, punter, and linemans... and be grateful for the criticism their offensively clueless head coach dishes out.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't give a shit. No team is stumbling into the super bowl with a spineless twit who cannot even bench a player without first seeking permission. Hack spielman will continue plugging in subpar players into this roster, and unless a coordinator is willing to hand in their resignation letter, they will accept the shitty kicker, punter, and linemans... and be grateful for the criticism their offensively clueless head coach dishes out.

haha you mad bro..... You rival Carl Gerbschmidt on the incoherent rants about the packers.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
This season went completely off the rails in typical vikings fashion. It's almost laughable. They need to trade or cut AP get a whole new offensive line and pull their heads out of their asses next season. Ah who am I kidding this is the Vikes, they'll throw some money at it and call it good and underachieve as always.....;:;boozer

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Cubs finally turned it around after what, 100 plus years? Vikings have what, 50 more years or so to go to start planning for their Super Bowl win.#$%^&>

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
3 and 13, they tie with Cleveland but their strength of schedule keeps them from the number one draft pick.Spielman is a hack and won't bring in anyone with an arm capable of throwing 10 feet. Hill will go on the injured reserve before the fourth week, leaving a man named Stave and a guy that fractured his foot kicking a door while drunk, to lead this team to it's worst record ever.

I blame the packers, Texans, and panthers for giving this team false hope. They should be at 2 and 5 right now.

Time to get philly a top 10 draft pick! What a shortsighted idiot.

This season is more comical than that year the metro dome deflated. All they're missing is Bradford going down for the rest of the season, and this will probably be the most absurd year in Vikings history.

Only thing shocking about this season is when they beat Green Bay the second game of the season, other than that, Carolina, Houston, and Arizona becoming middle of the road teams led to a slightly better than expected record. Figured at most five wins. As far as Zimmer, I gave up on him when he screwed up that timeout during the first Detroit game. The guy is a NFL head coach and makes a mistake rarely seen at the junior high level. All he had to do is run the clock down to 15 seconds, and they would be in a three way tie for the division.

November 6, 1989, Jerry Burns unleashes a profanity filled rant proclaiming his love for Bob Schnelker and calls the Vikings fan base fuckers. November 2, 2016 zimmer and turner have lunch, something is said, and Turner quits. Zimmer, like that weasel Spielman who screwed over Frazier with garbage receivers and qbs, is nothing more than a back stabbing chicken shit out to save his own ass. Bob Schnelker, who gave the Viking offense new life during the post grant/pre green era, died on Monday btw.

Please tell us your new year's resolution is no more football takes.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bradford as of right now owns the record for season high completion percentage of 71.6- his stats for this year are 3,877 pass yards, 20 TDs, 5 INTs in 14 starts

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
9 more months before we find out nothing's changed. 2017 will equal a 9-7 season.
So the season ends in September next year? How many times have you passed out before noon at the local VFW with gerby?

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
funniest part of the game today was the announcer stating two lies about Rudolf. "he's tough to bring down" and "He broke a tackle"

If that was the case, (and maybe it was) it was the first time all year.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was odd he ran people over a bunch of times. Someone must have said something to him. Like your 6' 6" 280 pounds don't just fall down you big dummy

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems Rudolph never hangs onto a pass if a hit is coming or he gets hit.

Should the vikings keep shurmur as OC or go in a different direction? I kind of want Ken wisenhunt if he is out of San Diego with mccoy getting fired

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't worry vikes fans.....you can still watch half of the north in the playoffs:;:howdy#$%^&>

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bradford as of right now owns the record for season high completion percentage of 71.6- his stats for this year are 3,877 pass yards, 20 TDs, 5 INTs in 14 starts
Could you imagine what would happen if they had even half the line Dallas does

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm guessing their defense would suffer. It's pretty well proven that you can't afford to have it all in the NFL. It boils down to what you want your strengths to be and how you can use them to exploit other team's weaknesses.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

I hate to say it but either AP takes a drastic pay cut or he needs to go period.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing their defense would suffer. It's pretty well proven that you can't afford to have it all in the NFL. It boils down to what you want your strengths to be and how you can use them to exploit other team's weaknesses.
Thatz not true how is that patriots win their devision it's like going on a decade+ now that they have made it to the playoffs. It's really comes down to a team that is well balanced none is a super star on the Patriots team other than Brady. Everyone else is expendable, but you need to protect your quarterback.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps it doesn't help when the first round draft choices do not produce even just a little

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 114
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41