NFL News (Vikings)

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bradford is out, cannot bend his knee. At least they didn't string us along for 7 weeks like last year. I'm putting my odds at 99% chance the packers play in the super bowl in Minnesota, 49.5% they win.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh well Steelers are a tough team doesnt sound like Bradford is done for the season. It was a non divisional non conference game so the vikes will regroup for next weekends game against another improved team the bucs.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bradford is out, cannot bend his knee. At least they didn't string us along for 7 weeks like last year. I'm putting my odds at 99% chance the packers play in the super bowl in Minnesota, 49.5% they win.

I will take that bet. What are we putting on it

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
It may seem what I am about to say is premature or over reacting but I am going to say it anyways. GM Spielman and coach Zimmer got to go. Spielman has had what 10 years to put a decent team together. Only reason they had one good year was Farve. It is pretty easy to figure out that the O-fense line, D-line and QB are the most important part of a team. You should always focus on those areas and fill in around them. The Vikings O-line has sucked for years and still sucks. He has missed on more high draft picks then he has hit on. Spielman must go. As for Zimmer, last year was on him. Yes they had injuries but every team has them. The team imploded. That is on the coach. I also don't like his up and down emotions. After a win against a average team he is full of praises. Then they play like shit and he pouts like a baby. He always says you can't make mistakes but his team always makes them at the worst times. He is supposed to be such a great defensive coach. They may have some good stats but they seldom ever get stops when they need them. All of their DBs suck except Rhodes. They have not been able to develope any of their draft picks on the back end. Anyways I don't see any deep playoff runs in the Viking future with the same GM and coach. Time to hit the reset button.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had to look this up but Spielman was with the detroit lions

- - - Updated - - -

I don't feel so bad now seeing the packs lost to a divisional team.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
It may seem what I am about to say is premature or over reacting but I am going to say it anyways. GM Spielman and coach Zimmer got to go. Spielman has had what 10 years to put a decent team together. Only reason they had one good year was Farve. It is pretty easy to figure out that the O-fense line, D-line and QB are the most important part of a team. You should always focus on those areas and fill in around them. The Vikings O-line has sucked for years and still sucks. He has missed on more high draft picks then he has hit on. Spielman must go. As for Zimmer, last year was on him. Yes they had injuries but every team has them. The team imploded. That is on the coach. I also don't like his up and down emotions. After a win against a average team he is full of praises. Then they play like shit and he pouts like a baby. He always says you can't make mistakes but his team always makes them at the worst times. He is supposed to be such a great defensive coach. They may have some good stats but they seldom ever get stops when they need them. All of their DBs suck except Rhodes. They have not been able to develope any of their draft picks on the back end. Anyways I don't see any deep playoff runs in the Viking future with the same GM and coach. Time to hit the reset button.

well...that didn't take long... one loss...ha....this is the best Vikings team in the recent memory one loss to a tough team on their turf with a back up QB … fire everyone I love living in Vikings country better than cable…

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if it is hard to find a decent kicker these days I wonder if Anderson is around.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps what happened to those cowboys #$%^&>

- - - Updated - - -

Pss If the chargers lose first game back in Los Angeles in over 50 years and no one is there to see it, did it really happen?

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
well...that didn't take long... one loss...ha....this is the best Vikings team in the recent memory one loss to a tough team on their turf with a back up QB … fire everyone I love living in Vikings country better than cable…

So you don't think 10 years as a gm and no playoff wins other than the Favre year Is good enough to stay status quo? Or 4 years is not enough time for a coach to being some decipline and consistency?

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Bone bruise, looking like 4 to 8 weeks for Bradford, totally worth giving up that first rounder. Who knows, maybe that kid Denver had no time for ends up being the real deal?? Or the team ends up with a number 8 to 15 draft pick because coach "cannot figure out when to use a timeout" inspires his dipshits to win 3 or 4 late season meaningless games.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/report-vikings-believe-sam-bradford-bone-bruise-193511599.html

Still want to bet?

- - - Updated - - -

This

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 187
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 59