NFL News (Vikings)

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No I'm calling you weak, that you couldn't even try to name a different active qb that would do better then kc. It's rather simple you just need ro compare kc stats to free agent qb that had better stats then kc did when they were released by a different team. Like i said I am well aware of kc stats.
Umm ok I guess I am weak...thought that list had active QB's on it....maybe not?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Umm ok I guess I am weak...
Yeah that's ok bud,.it's a hard one especially when the obvious answer isn't going to win you any debating challenges. Sit on it awhile come back when you think you have your best option.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah that's ok bud,.it's a hard one especially when the obvious answer isn't going to win you any debating challenges. Sit on it awhile come back when you think you have your best option.
The list of 10 didn't count?..not really concerned about winning a debating challenge for a sport I really don't care to much about..that's what's funny....guys can sure get worked up about their QB. Ha

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The list of 10 didn't count?..not really concerned about winning a debating challenge for a sport I really don't care to much about..that's what's funny....guys can sure get worked up about their QB.
Haha 😄 no one's getting worked up, you're claiming kc sucks and chokes and I'm asking for any alternatives backed up with stats. Granted your opinion is based on your own personal experiences as watcher of foosball. You keep bashing away bud you are doing a fantastic job. 👏

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haha 😄 no one's getting worked up, you're claiming kc sucks and chokes and I'm asking for any alternatives backed up with stats. Granted your opinion is based on your own personal experiences as watcher of foosball. You keep bashing away bud you are doing a fantastic job. 👏
I don't think he sucks per say..I just think he chokes when it counts. His stats say other wise to sucking, in fact his stats are absolutely outstanding....except when it counts which leads to the whole choking thing. Now does that put him in the suck category??? Thats open to interpretation I guess.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Umm ok I guess I am weak...thought that list had active QB's on it....maybe not?
Even laat year for example about the playing ability of the whole offense was what helped us win the games we did. In the playoff game against the giants our defense lost that game for us, because believe or not defensive strong teams are going to the superbowl. And our defense was rated in the bottom half of the league through out the season, and that shows especially in the playoffs compared to the regular season. Just look at some of the past qbs that have been part of winning superbowl teams that were just good enough to make error free decision without turnovers. Trent dilfer, Brian Johnson, nick foles, Joe Flacco, Troy Aikman, Jim McMahon, Bob Greise,Joe Namath,or Doug Williams all had season avg stats for that season that were part of a top 10+ rated defense. Had we had a decent defense and competent defensive coordinator there is no doubt we could have went farther last year. But we would have stilled lost to the eagles because they still have arguably the best defense in the nfc and possibly in the league. JMTC

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Even laat year for example about the playing ability of the whole offense was what helped us win the games we did. In the playoff game against the giants our defense lost that game for us, because believe or not defensive strong teams are going to the superbowl. And our defense was rated in the bottom half of the league through out the season, and that shows especially in the playoffs compared to the regular season. Just look at some of the past qbs that have been part of winning superbowl teams that were just good enough to make error free decision without turnovers. Trent dilfer, Brian Johnson, nick foles, Joe Flacco, Troy Aikman, Jim McMahon, Bob Greise,Joe Namath,or Doug Williams all had season avg stats for that season that were part of a top 10+ rated defense. Had we had a decent defense and competent defensive coordinator there is no doubt we could have went farther last year. But we would have stilled lost to the eagles because they still have arguably the best defense in the nfc and possibly in the league. JMTC
Agreed..this right here speaks volumes.."just good enough to make error free decision without turnovers"

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fran was the man had 13 seasons -- 4 super bowl losses:(

Leave dobbs in and stop calling some shitty trick play or bomb. Stick with the basics. If kirk would of played fucker would of crumbled with the pressure. Bears played close to the recievers kirk would not done any better ----instead of interceptions kirk would of had fumbles. Kirk is done. Not impressed with the coach at all. Great offensive mind my ass.
...popcorn...

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kirk Cousins had a record of 3-10 on Mondays in his career.
Thursday prime-time starts, Cousins has thrown 14 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
Thursday Night Football prime-time games, Cousins’ passer rating drops to 87.2
Cousins has played in five playoff games in his career and has a record of 1-4 in those games.
Regular season cousins is great..when it counts he chokes...I mean what more stats are needed? I get people love this guy and he is absolutely great as his stats show during normal games..when the heat is on and it counts he CHOKES.
As far as alternatives....who knows what the vikings were willing to spend or give away for picks etc..we can all say this guy or that guy but my personal OPINION is they wasted a ton of money on Cousins and could have had any other mediocre quarter back to get them where they currently are now which is basically no where and saved a ton of money in the process.
It’s a team sport, I don’t remember him being on any great defensive team ever

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28