Nitro zv18, ranger 619 or 620

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
FS to VS to the new ranger hull each change they have become more of a deep V

Jim Carroll

Founding Member
Founding Member
FYI - For anyone looking for a 2018 NITRO ZV 18- NITRO dealers in North Dakota still have a few boats in stock- check with Swensons Marine in Minot, Tracker Boating Center in Fargo, and Woodland Marine in Devils Lake.

The ZV 18 is no longer being made. The boat has been replaced with the new NITRO ZV 19. NITRO dealers will have more information and pricing on this new model. I have not seen it listed yet on Nitro's website but I'm sure it will be up soon. The boat is pretty similar to a ZV 18 but is rated for a 225 HP. Two versions of the boat will be offered with the Sport version featuring jump seats in the back deck. Another thing I really like about the new boat are some enhanced tackle storage options. This should be an awesome package with the new Mercury 4-strokes!

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

YC4ME

Hey Jim,

Have you heard if Nitro plans on having a sport version in the ZV21 in the future?

Thanks

Jim Carroll

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Jim,

Have you heard if Nitro plans on having a sport version in the ZV21 in the future?

Thanks

I have not heard that. I'd say it would be more likely to happen in the future in a 20' version of the NITRO ZV

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

revolutionz

★★★ Legendary Member
FYI - For anyone looking for a 2018 NITRO ZV 18- NITRO dealers in North Dakota still have a few boats in stock- check with Swensons Marine in Minot, Tracker Boating Center in Fargo, and Woodland Marine in Devils Lake.

The ZV 18 is no longer being made. The boat has been replaced with the new NITRO ZV 19. NITRO dealers will have more information and pricing on this new model. I have not seen it listed yet on Nitro's website but I'm sure it will be up soon. The boat is pretty similar to a ZV 18 but is rated for a 225 HP. Two versions of the boat will be offered with the Sport version featuring jump seats in the back deck. Another thing I really like about the new boat are some enhanced tackle storage options. This should be an awesome package with the new Mercury 4-strokes!

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

Wow, looks like I have something to look forward to. I was looking at the ZV18 or the WX2060, but if they get rid of that damn split livewell and put a 225 on it, I'm thinking the ZV19 will be at the top of my list. Can't wait to get some more information and see some pictures! Hopefully the price doesn't get cranked up too much.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, looks like I have something to look forward to. I was looking at the ZV18 or the WX2060, but if they get rid of that damn split livewell and put a 225 on it, I'm thinking the ZV19 will be at the top of my list. Can't wait to get some more information and see some pictures! Hopefully the price doesn't get cranked up too much.

that's funny you mention the split livewell - was 1 of my hang ups as well... i was gonna take the divider out when i got home and forgot... went fishing the first time and threw the first 5 in 1 side and the second 5 in the other... no more draining the box to count now with 2 of us in the boat - it's a keeper for me...

fwiw, if i was having an ahab day, the split well would suck... i'm not worried...

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Following this. interested in the 18-19 foot class fiberglass tugs as well. And a tow vehicle too. The old '03 5.3 won't handle pulling one of these ships very well either i'd guess. time to retire and take up fishing again.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 screws and the divider comes out we usually take it out during tourney time anything over 23 will die quick without it being removed. Running the recirc and livewell on auto keeps them alive all day.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
After this last tournament, a 20' boat is on my thoughts. The 1880 will be in the classifieds soon.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
After this last tournament, a 20' boat is on my thoughts. The 1880 will be in the classifieds soon.

the way you go through boats you should save yourself a step and just get a 21'er...

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
^Jiga beat me to it haha..Buy once, cry once.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
You wont really appreciate a 21 footer until you have a couple 16s, a couple 17’s, maybe throw an 18 in there and then a 20. My question is when will they come up with a 23 footer

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You just can’t run the way you need to when the wind comes up.

Agree...was on Sak Saturday morning...put in at Stevenson...ran 7 miles west to Douglas Bay. Fished about 4 hours...winds came up pretty good out of the south. Started heading back to the ramp...doing about 30mph...twice the boat was completely airborne out of the water. I've only got a 16ft but really don't know if an 18 or 19 ft would have made much of a difference?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
every foot makes a diff. An 18 glass is night and day from a 16

- - - Updated - - -

You just can’t run the way you need to when the wind comes up.

a 21 is the deal if your turning hardcore tourney guy. Walleye central has some dandies right now

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84