North Dakota Gun Runners

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'd guess they were head north seeing it's next to impossible to own hand guns in Canadistan..

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a retired gum shoe detective, I will say that were heading into Canada. Since the perps ran into Canada without the firearms my spider senses tells me they were Canucks. A!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder if any could be traced back to Afghanistan? Or "Crossfire Hurricane" or was it "Fast and Furious"? I can't keep my Democom ops straight: You read it here first folks!! "Democom": "Democrat Communist". I've heard "brainworm" several times in the past weeks outside this place. :p

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suppose our Canadian friends just come down and buy guns off of Bismanonline (or have an American friend do so) and then return to Canada?

If so, I can't imagine it bodes well for our current rights to buy/sell without FFL or at least some form of documentation.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's Allen pointing out the obvious again, it's a good thing we have that. Life could be confusing and difficult for those in the peanut gallery.
"Sarcasm emoji"

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
his liberal side is shining bright

Your lack of English grammar is showing. Note the question mark. Do we think they are buying the guns locally through websites like Bisman, or are we just the last state in a longer gun running route?

Is that clear enough for your conservative grasp of grammar?

Seriously, WTF?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your lack of English grammar is showing. Note the question mark. Do we think they are buying the guns locally through websites like Bisman, or are we just the last state in a longer gun running route?

Seriously, WTF?
I understood your post.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I couldn't read all of the Star article but I'd like to know how/why agents with a dog could see two people flee and not catch them ? I thought they would pin them down with the dog or a drone.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I couldn't read all of the Star article but I'd like to know how/why agents with a dog could see two people flee and not catch them ? I thought they would pin them down with the dog or a drone.
If they caught them then they have to do paperwork and if the dog tackled them that is more paperwork.
I write this jokingly or am I🤔

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they caught them then they have to do paperwork and if the dog tackled them that is more paperwork.
I write this jokingly or am I🤔

The only thing that makes sense is a jurisdiction issue. I don't know, and can't seem to find, if a US border patrol can cross the border while pursuing someone. Or even fly a drone in Canada and phone Canadian agents ?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Seriously, WTF?

“ I suppose our Canadian friends just come down and buy guns off of Bismanonline (or have an American friend do so) and then return to Canada? “

I noticed the question mark but I am still trying to figure out what your question is.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member

Seriously, WTF?
Leave bisman the fuck out of this

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 335
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 181
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 94